A Chastity and FLR Discord With a Thank You

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: A Chastity and FLR Discord With a Thank You

Post by Tom Allen »

@filltee , back in 2010 when we started this, we made a decision to be a primarily vanilla board - that is, a place where vanilla people could discuss chastity, orgasm control, etc., without the other assorted kinks that were common on the other boards. That meant keeping the focus on chastity and the devices, and little to no focus on BDSM, sissy play, cuckolding, etc. It also meant that we wanted people here to discuss things out of scene character.

At the time, Chastity mansion had a lot of focus on cuck and sissy play, and most of the users seemed to interact in character; that is, as "Mistress Cruella and slut sally" instead of "Karen and John" (or whoever). Chastity Mansion wasn't the only place that did this, by any means.

The past year or so has seen a transition over there (for the better, IMO, and I wish them well.

This thread may have a better explanation, more specifically this:
This board was created by a group of people who wanted to discuss the day-to-day experiences of chastity, chastity devices, and orgasm denial. We wanted a place to discuss the technical details, the emotional pitfalls, how to get our partners on board (or alternately, to brag a little when our partners did get on board), and the other aspects of living with these kinks. We also wanted to discuss these in an area that we believed we could safely involve our partners, especially if those partners were on the vanilla side. That meant an area that was relatively free of BDSM and some of the more extreme kinks that are often associated with chastity.

New members are welcome to enjoy any fetish you wish. We are not unfriendly to particular fetishes per se; however, we are adults here and we try to act like it (most of the time). We talk as adults, and tend to prefer to be talked to as adults. We exchange information and sometimes experiences, but we don't expect other members to coddle us or cater to our fetishes.
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

filltee wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:45 am So are you saying things have canged for the better or worse please?
That would be an opinion that would depend on one's point of view. Some might think it is 'better' now, others might long for the old CM.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I looked briefly at CM when I first started looking into chastity. I dismissed it because I was looking for places to have Kitten read and knew a lot of the content would turn her off. I may go back and take another look.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I have been trying to open discord on the desk top all day. All I get is a black screen and sometimes my user name in the lower left corner. Tried to delete it and reload but I get the same thing. Kitten can get it on her tablet and I can get in on my laptop. I usually go to discord after here in the morning on the desk top.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Discord has a desktop app and can be accessed via browser. If one gives you trouble, try the other. When you go to https://discordapp.com/, you should get the option to download the app, or open in browser.

I personally use apps wherever I can; the whole "in-browser" experience isn't fully baked for voice/video.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I've been going there on my desk top. I use Internet Explorer and the problem started a few days ago. I can still open it using Microsoft Edge. I have another forum that I have the same problem with. May just have to switch to another browser as my primary.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Yeah IE is not a full-featured browser by any stretch of the imagination. Edge is better, and will still give you trouble on some sites. Of course, if you use the Discord desktop app rather than the browser, then your choice of browser doesn't matter for Discord.

For a "it just works" experience, Chrome. However, Google really, really likes to gather your data. Turning all that off can be done, and is a bit of a journey through your account settings.

For privacy, Firefox.
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

@Schnoff
For privacy, Firefox.
I like Firefox too, but have found that Chrome works better here ... at least it does for me.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
filltee

Post by filltee »

Tom Allen wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:59 pm.........................At the time, Chastity mansion had a lot of focus on cuck and sissy play, and most of the users seemed to interact in character; that is, as "Mistress Cruella and slut sally" instead of "Karen and John" (or whoever). Chastity Mansion wasn't the only place that did this, by any means.

The past year or so has seen a transition over there (for the better, IMO, and I wish them well.

[/quote]

Interesting. Thank you
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Christ, I tried to setup an account but gave up after probably 7-8 captcha pictures screens. Hate those things with a passion.

ETA: Wow, what a nightmare to attempt to setup an account . I decided to try one more time. I finally got past the damn captcha screens, so tried to setup the account, and it wanted to verify by phone. I think NOT. I'm guessing they don't play well (AT ALL!) with VPN. Sorry, not giving out my phone. Big pass for me, oh well...
1 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart