Life on the edge.

Living the real life under lock and key
Subby1984

Life on the edge.

Post by Subby1984 »

What is your favorite/most effective way to keep your balls full. Even at er being locked and orgasm free for 46 days I never had a leaky cage. I have tried edging and riding my largest dildo to the edge but still missed that acey ball feeling. Mistress teases me and I really don't want to bother her for extra. My goal is to let her quickly ruin an orgasm.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Life on the edge.

Post by TwistedMister »

Balls don't get full, semen is stored in the prostate. When the prostate reaches capacity, some semen will begin finding its way out at various times. It may take two or three months or more to reach capacity, using a dildo or other device that causes pressure on the prostate may cause semen to be expelled, which will decrease the stored volume contrary to your stated goal.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Subby1984

Post by Subby1984 »

Maybe I misstated my question, I am looking for ideas to increase my level of desire for an orgasm. After about a week, the desire kind of tails off for me. I have always taken a long time to achieve an orgasm. This is why chastity play was so enticing to Mistress. One problem I need to over come is, every time we are intimate she demands I have an orgasm. I have not been able to convince her to deny my orgasm. I also don't want to top from the bottom.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

You got a lot going on here, Subby...

“Locked and orgasm free for 46 days.”
“Mistress teases me.”
“Everytime we are intimate, she demands I have an orgasm.”

I have found that my desire for an orgasm comes from stimulation without an orgasm. Repeated. No stimulation, no desire. Whether that stimulation is caged or uncaged, it has to be there to maintain the horniness.

When the stimulation is there, 46 days is more than enough. 30 days is about where I start actually wanting to have an orgasm more than continue being denied. But that’s only if my wife is the source of significant amounts of thay stimulation. Without her, all of the desire is muted. All of the pleasure and stimulation is muted.

If she’s locking and leaving you for 46 days with no intimacy in order to achieve that length of time orgasm free ... I wouldn’t enjoy that. I might lose interest in sex to some degree. That’s kind of how the brain is built to react to that situation.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
Finn

Post by Finn »

Back when I was edging (not allowed masturbation now), that was how we kept things "full", so to speak. Either on my own, or supervised. Now we go the opposite route, and have longer periods of denial, with near zero stimulation. With edging and stimulation, plus long periods without ejaculation, my semen was amber jelly when I'd finally be allowed release (had a vasectomy, which also changes consistency), especially in hot months. By going with no stimulation, it's much more normal, even after 2-3 months.

Be careful of constant stimulation/edging, and longer denial is my advice. As far as edging goes, I spent years getting the hang of squeezing the pc muscle, to stop orgasm/ejaculation if I went too far. If your goal is to get as near to orgasm as possible, start with practising stopping peeing, mid stream, then exercise that same muscle daily, and incorporate that into edging. When you get really close, stop stimulation entirely, and squeeze that pc muscle.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.