Smaller Ring

Living the real life under lock and key
happilylockedman

Smaller Ring

Post by happilylockedman »

I've been switching off between a Custom Chastity nylon cage and a Chinese steel cage. The Chinese cage has been surprisingly comfortable but lately, with warmer weather, has felt loose.

I just received another Chinese device with the same size cage but a 40 mm ring instead of the 45 mm ring on my other. The snugger fit is really more comfortable!
0 x
slave d

Re: Smaller Ring

Post by slave d »

Personally i have found that a smaller ring is needed over time as your body adapts. My problem now is very very few come with smaller than 40mm and i would like to try 38 or even 36.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Unfortunately for me, my balls don't fit through anything less than 42mm, so going smaller would require a hinge. Some say that the hinges are an issue, guess I'm going to have to find out for myself...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I’ve used the hinged rings in the past, and while I personally would not want to go back, the hinge was never really a deal breaker for me.

I don’t use lotion or lube on my sac (I don’t know why I don’t need it), and I never seemed to get irritated by the hinge. I also never used the little rubber tube that was supposed to cover the hinge.

There is a possibility that my 45mm base ring assessment is actually too big, and therefore, going smaller with a hinge may have caused problems if I had tried. Also, I stay clean shaven in that area, so no hairs to trap and pull. The hinge never caught and pinched or pulled any skin on me.

I guess what I’m saying is that although so many people are opposed to the hinged rings, I do believe the issues are more personal and possible, not universal and guaranteed.

As to OP, I’d love to try a smaller base ring on my MMJB. With everything I’ve read and seen, I’ve come to the conclusion that my base ring is very likely too large. I’m waffling on whether the cage is too large. From about 2PM to 8PM everyday, the cage hangs on my balls, rather farther down than I’d prefer. The rest of the day it seems perfect. When I’m excited, like being teased excited, my penis will take a purple tint, and looks scary. That’s why I’d like to try a smaller base ring, and see what happens.

But I don’t want to give up my MMJB to send it away to have the smaller ring fitted to it.
Heehee. I’m too attached.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

I've been intrigued by the "if you're going to trap the balls, trap the balls" approach that the Creature cage by steelwerks takes. Having a not just a ring but also a ... not sure what to call that. Ball clamp? :lol: One example at https://twitter.com/steelwerks/status/9 ... 4233667584

Ultimately, locking your dick away in steel / titanium, like any hobby, can get pricey. Custom-made is definitely the way to go. At least there are no recurring costs!
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Wow, that's some nice work.
0 x