Getting What I Wanted

Living the real life under lock and key
happilylockedman

Getting What I Wanted

Post by happilylockedman »

I've been telling my wife again and again how satisfying it is for me to be in chastity and how much pleasure I get from pleasuring her. I've told her repeatedly that now that I've taken my own orgasm 'off the table' I'm free to focus on her for a long time. She's experienced this again and again so the knows it's true.

When we're intimately engaged she certainly plays with me a lot, which I love. This morning when I started things going she responded, playing with me for a good long time, getting me ultra hard in my cage. Then the focus shifted and I gave her one, then two orgasms using my hand. When she pulled me up onto her I started humping her, my caged cock entering her. This was a first. I whispered in her ear that she could have the real thing inside of her.

I so wanted to come!

"No, that's okay." she said cheerfully.

I moaned. "What have I created?"

She laughed happily.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Getting What I Wanted

Post by TwistedMister »

Sounds like congratulations are in order. Funny how some of us get what we want by not getting what we want. ;)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
jfenoffti

Re: Getting What I Wanted

Post by jfenoffti »

Yeah, my KH still has a difficult time "getting it" that what I want is to not "get it" or at least be denied it for a while before getting it.
0 x