Necklaces for keyholder

Living the real life under lock and key
Weaponx

Necklaces for keyholder

Post by Weaponx »

I really want to find the perfect key to put on a necklace for my wife to wear in public. Any ideas? The key to my cage is a bit bulky and not too classy with BDSM on the hilt. So she won’t wear it. She is wearing a nice little silver key on a necklace, but it is sooo small and doesn’t really say “I’m a keyholder”. I want the key to be larger than the small one she is wearing so it is more noticeable. I’m looking for something that may incorporate a padlock within the key. I think having a padlock as the hilt of a key would be cool. Any ideas on where I can get interesting chastity keys like that?
0 x
DeltaGeorge

Re: Necklaces for keyholder

Post by DeltaGeorge »

Your local jewelry store will have a catalog with a huge selection.
Or you could check Amazon.

Just a minute at Amazon came up with ... https://www.amazon.com/Women-Lock-Plate ... +for+women
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Hit the search feature on the link DeltaGeorge posted or do a search for 'key charms' or 'key pendants'. Results for 'key charms' run from around $7 up to $4,000+.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

My wife won’t wear costume jewelry any more... funny thing about middle age. We’ve been looking at Tiffany & Co., but haven’t pulled the trigger on anything yet. She’s torn between a couple of styles.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
slave d

Post by slave d »

MsM wears a small Tiffany key with blue enamel on one side (depends what she’s wearing which way around i put it (yes it’s one of my jobs every morning)). i got it for Her as a gift a few years back, managed to find a like new second hand one (genuine article) on eBay from a jeweller who dealt in estate jewellery. Still cost a lot but She’s worth it !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

The silver key with the enameled Tiffany blue highlights is the one I like best too. Of course my KH likes the one with the embedded diamonds instead.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
slave d

Post by slave d »

Ah yes ..... diamonds ..... lots of Brownie points in diamonds lol

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Michele

Post by Michele »

I'm just a simple girl, I guess :) I just wear a necklace with my mature metal key on it.
3 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
slave d

Post by slave d »

Unfortunately most of the keys for the barrel type locks are huge ugly things, i even tried to get a more classy one cut but nobody here has blanks that fit the purpose.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

For the Key Holders that wear her key as a necklace, how long is the chain. For the key to rest between her breasts like my Kitten wants I am thinking the chain needs to be 24". Most of the longer chains I have seen are heavy and designed for men. For now she has her key and lock hanging on a dog tag chain ready for my first cage to arrive.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!