Necklaces for keyholder

Living the real life under lock and key
Michele

Re: Necklaces for keyholder

Post by Michele »

I believe my chain is a 20" chain but it does not hang in my cleavage, that's just annoying lol :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
happilylockedman

Post by happilylockedman »

I haven't been caged for a few weeks due to a skin problem that developed. I'm almost better now and looking forward to my re-caging. It pleases me no end that my wife has continued to wear the gold chain with the two keys on it during this period of genital freedom. It's her way of declaring her continued ownership of my penis. Not sole ownership, more like joint possession. Two keys for the two cages that we alternate between.

I solved the problem of bulky keys by drilling new holes into the keys and cutting off the bulky part of the keys. All that's left is the toothed part of the keys and enough to grasp it. I continue to get a thrill every time I look at the chain around her neck.
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

I feel like I'm going to need to go the "proper jewelry" route to have a hope of her wearing it. Maybe not even but at least my chances are better.

There are some options just over $100 that she might consider.
https://www.helzberg.com/search.do?query=key
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Weaponx

Post by Weaponx »

What I’m really looking for is a classy silver key that is decent size, but not too big. But as for the design I was thinking of having a lock as the actual hilt and maybe have The word COCK written on the back of it.
0 x