Morning wood help

Living the real life under lock and key
Farmerbrowne1

Morning wood help

Post by Farmerbrowne1 »

So when I sleep in my cb6000s I wake up at 2 in the morning in excruciating pain. My cock pushes against the cage and pulls my cage against my balls and pulls them to high hell! My kh has bought me a new cage and I wonder if I'm going to be having the same problem. Any tips?? Urination still doesn't reduce pain
0 x
slave d

Re: Morning wood help

Post by slave d »

A good lube will help as will time. i personally found that the plastic devices are worse than stainless steel, possibly because the s/s is smoother and tends to be smaller and rounder in section. Also the ergonomic A-ring can be much easier than the hard circular A-ring of the CB series. What is the new cage ? It may be better and may be worse !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I agree with slave d. My first device was the Curve. Even though it was way too big for me, the plastic sides gripped any erection attempt pushing the device away with painful results. Plenty of lube before bed took care of the problem for me.

My current devices fit perfectly (to quote Mistress Mature Metal, the tip of the penis should be at the end of the device 90% of the time) so that erection attempts go nowhere, but they still feel very, very cool.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

My morning wood issue was two fold, and I solved one. The other, I know there’s nothing for it.

The first issue that I had was that as the cage would get pushed away, the skin of my ball sac underneath would pretty consistently get trapped in a fold, and then when the pressure hit its highest point, that fold became an on fire pinch. As long as the pressure remained, the pinch was there, and there wasn’t enough room in the base ring to unfold the skin. I solved this, and it’s not a problem anymore. I noticed that I was making sure the cage tight against me before I went to sleep. I’ve relaxed this, and let the cage rest a little more away from my body as I fall asleep. I have not had that fiery pinch since I figured that out.

The second issue is the cage pulls far enough away that I get pressure on the balls, like the dull pain of squeezing them. I don’t think there’s anyway for me to solve that, and it’s not the wrong kind of pain for me personally. In fact, it contributes to itself in an erotic feedback loop, making itself worse. So, I love hate it, accept it, and pant my way through it until the ache overrides the pleasure and it slowly subsides.

From what I’ve read, I’m supposed to fix the sizing on my cage to solve this second problem, but as a grower, I don’t think I can. My base ring is just right, I can’t get it smaller. My cage is the perfect length, the tip touches the end for 95% of the time it’s on, and the circumference of the inside of the cage is a perfect match to my soft circumference. I’m always touching the cage all the way around.

That’s my morning wood experience, for what it’s worth.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
GoodOlBoy

Post by GoodOlBoy »

I don't wear it often and even less often overnight so take this for what it's worth. I'm in a cb6000s.

I've worn boxers 99% of the time for the past many years, but after I tried wearing the tighter athletic type underwear I had a lot less issues with pain with the morning wood. It helped keep the cage and ring from pulling my balls too hard.
0 x
Farmerbrowne1

Post by Farmerbrowne1 »

Thank for the tip! I had tighter boxers and it felt good, acually ask gf how womens underwear work as I figure they are tighter. I just don't have the so called balls to ask if I could wear. Some as I don't want to creep her out
0 x
Namron

Post by Namron »

Ebay and Amazon have lots of inexpensive, Chinese-made men's underwear that provides great support.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Sexy-Rings ... 1982003993
0 x
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

I had painful morning wood in my non custom cafe. I don't in my custom fit one. I sleep in my MM Jailbird every night. In fact, I am so used to sleeping in it if my wife unlocks it for sex, I have to put it back on to sleep.
1 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

cuyahoga wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:26 am
The first issue that I had was that as the cage would get pushed away, the skin of my ball sac underneath would pretty consistently get trapped in a fold, and then when the pressure hit its highest point, that fold became an on fire pinch.
Ditto.
cuyahoga wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:26 amThe second issue is the cage pulls far enough away that I get pressure on the balls, like the dull pain of squeezing them..... In fact, it contributes to itself in an erotic feedback loop, making itself worse. So, I love hate it, accept it...,
Yeah, I enjoy knowing the pain is for KH.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

jfenoffti wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:14 pm I enjoy knowing the pain is for KH.
I'm not sure that 'enjoy' is quite the right word...but that's sort of the way I feel too.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted