cage issues

Living the real life under lock and key
xanthrax

Re: cage issues

Post by xanthrax »

That is a great idea. I am an armature blacksmith so I have the correct tools. Let me give that a try.
0 x
Wearing: Happygo Male Chastity Device Stainless Steel Cock Cage
xanthrax

Post by xanthrax »

I took a look at the device and the only way to fix the issue would be to the change the geometry of the ring. I do not have the correct types of presses to do that :( . It keeps coming back to I need to buy a quality cage. I have to get mistresses permission to get a better quality device.
0 x
xanthrax

Post by xanthrax »

I was looking at the smaller ring. I may be able to widen the gap a little. That may allow enough room to stop the burning that i get. I will try that and see if it helps.
0 x
CableguyNC

Post by CableguyNC »

I wear a MM Jailbird and did actually have to send it back for an adjustment to the gap. I too experience the ball burn from time to time if I don’t take precautions to keep the base ring “lubed” Funny as it may sound I don’t use a sex lube because they tend to not stay around and get absorbed however, I use a product from Green Goo for dry skin. I use it for backpacking and camping when my hands get exceptionally dried out from the weather. It looks like an overgrown chapstick but I put that on in the morning on my scrotum where the base ring sits and I only have to reapply it at night before bed or if I notice the base ring pulling a bit too much. It’s all natural and as I said will stay with me most of the day.
0 x
cathys

Post by cathys »

Remove it right away before you get an infection!
0 x