More on airports

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

More on airports

Post by Tom Allen »

Okay, so I've been wearing the A272 tube style cage for a while. I have several extra cuff rings, one of which I had milled off the locking section to make an ergonomically shaped cock ring. I wear this pretty much all the time if I'm not caged.

Last week, Mrs Edge and I went on a trip to visit some relatives down south. We had to catch a *very* early flight, and I probably wasn't thinking clearly. I removed my wallet, belt, shoes, and whatever else was in my pockets to pass through the scanner. They sent me back in, had me turn around, and then let me through.

Got to our destination, then changed my clothes to head out for lunch, and... yup - discovered the three ounce stainless steel ring. Ugh. I was a little embarrassed, but surprised that nobody said anything.

I removed it for the trip home. I placed it in my backpack with my keys, etc. Wasn't going to take any more chances.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: More on airports

Post by Schnoff »

I don't know that airport personnel truly care. Depending on where you're flying out of, they've seen just about everything by now - especially with the scatter body scanners.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I'm sure you're right. It's just that this is a fairly decent sized hunk of metal, and I'm surprised that they didn't ask more questions about it. Or give me more of a stink-eye. Or something.
0 x
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

Tom Allen wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:24 pm I'm sure you're right. It's just that this is a fairly decent sized hunk of metal, and I'm surprised that they didn't ask more questions about it. Or give me more of a stink-eye. Or something.
A few years ago, I'd gone through Hong Kong security wearing a Jail Bird. I can't imagine that the didn't notice it. Ny guess is they've seen enough to recognize it right away as non-threatening with no further ado.

Then again, Hong Kong has a reputation for efficiency, so hard to say if that applies elsewhere. Through Ottawa security, I had to gi through another scan but that took all but a minute.
0 x