new to chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
Post Reply
moofey
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:50 pm

new to chastity

Post by moofey » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:05 pm

Hi been locked up five days now getting horny
0 x

User avatar
locked4her55
Posts: 1945
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:23 pm
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Gender:

Re: new to chastity

Post by locked4her55 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:49 am

Hi moofey and welcome to the Forums.

How about heading here and posting a little bit about yourself.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6967&p=14607

Thanks, we'll all look forward to your contributions here.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress
Currently wearing DHgate 304

moofey
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:50 pm

Re: new to chastity

Post by moofey » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:53 pm

locked4her55 wrote:Hi moofey and welcome to the Forums.

How about heading here and posting a little bit about yourself.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6967&p=14607

Thanks, we'll all look forward to your contributions here.
Hello I'm very interested in being dominated by my partner she has agreed to lock me up and only release me upon better behaviour she will also tease me I'm using a holy trainer device
0 x

moofey
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:50 pm

Re: new to chastity

Post by moofey » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:03 pm

I'm ten days into chastity and I won't be released until my behaviour improves using a holy trainer and very horny
0 x

Namron
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:44 pm

Re: new to chastity

Post by Namron » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:17 am

I think we have a troll.
0 x

User avatar
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Posts: 3539
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Southern New England, USA
Contact:

Re: new to chastity

Post by Tom Allen » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:42 am

Namron wrote:I think we have a troll.
:lol:
0 x

TwistedMister
Posts: 2366
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:49 pm
Location: Northern New England

Re: new to chastity

Post by TwistedMister » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:35 am

I don't know, he's not really acting like the 'classic' troll type. At a first guess, judging by the writing- run-on sentences and a lack of punctuation, I'd have to say poorly educated and/or not very bright.

There could be a remote chance that it is our multi-alias pal with a new schtick, but I'm not leaning that way.
0 x
02/11/18 "The idea of me fucking someone else really turns you on, doesn't it?" --Mrs. Twisted

_lj_
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:12 am

Re: new to chastity

Post by _lj_ » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:29 am

TwistedMister wrote:I don't know, he's not really acting like the 'classic' troll type. At a first guess, judging by the writing- run-on sentences and a lack of punctuation, I'd have to say poorly educated and/or not very bright.

There could be a remote chance that it is our multi-alias pal with a new schtick, but I'm not leaning that way.
Subtle, very subtle...NOT!

I moderate another kink site, we Moderators would never put derogatory comments like that about a member on the public pages. We might comment and raise concerns on the Moderator Group, that's our job, but the job doesn't include running someone down because of their use of English - ours is a world-wide forum and many members have English as their second language, and not all members are well-educated.

I am disappointed.
0 x
MM Jailbird

sls01234
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:00 pm

Re: new to chastity

Post by sls01234 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:25 pm

Agree _Ij_ I run car board and we have private conversation like this with the other mods.
0 x
CB6000

TwistedMister
Posts: 2366
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:49 pm
Location: Northern New England

Re: new to chastity

Post by TwistedMister » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:02 am

_lj_ wrote:Subtle, very subtle...NOT!

I moderate another kink site, we Moderators would never put derogatory comments like that about a member on the public pages. We might comment and raise concerns on the Moderator Group, that's our job, but the job doesn't include running someone down because of their use of English - ours is a world-wide forum and many members have English as their second language, and not all members are well-educated.
It was not intended to be subtle. There were posts you have not seen because they were deleted before ever making it onto the board, he has shown that he cannot/will not abide by rules and etiquette. I have been here a long time, and on boards since the days of dial-up bbs systems, FidoNet, the 'internet' before it became the 'web' with all its pretty pictures and general public access, usenet news groups, etc.

Over the decades I have observed correlations between writing and behavior. I am educated in five languages and have smatterings of several others. One of the things that most current, modern languages have in common is grammar and punctuation. I can usually tell when someone is having an issue because they are writing in a language that is not their primary language, for instance, the relatively new member 'aversimencierro'- it is clear to me that English is not his primary language and no judgement is made for that.

One of the major things about this board is that we do not want to see it turn into a place like the 'Mansion', it would be better to simply let it die than to turn into that. A correlation I have noticed is that the poorer the writing skills, the more of a tendency there is to go in that direction. We wish this place to remain a reality-based forum where mature conversations can take place.

Personally, rather than banning people, I prefer to let them come to the conclusion on their own that this is not the place for them, and they are not going to get the reactions they desire, I let *them* make the choice not to participate rather than making it *for* them. I tend not to operate in 'secret' like a 'ruler' making decisions behind the scenes, but rather in the open, subject to criticism and, unlike some other forums I don't believe in the hard-line approach of a complete prohibition of discussions of moderators and their actions. Your opinion has been noted and considered.
0 x
02/11/18 "The idea of me fucking someone else really turns you on, doesn't it?" --Mrs. Twisted

Post Reply