New to Chastity Forums

Living the real life under lock and key
locked2011

New to Chastity Forums

Post by locked2011 »

Hello all,

Just a quick introduction. I am a long time player in chastity but new to this forum. I am currently single but am fortunate to have my dear friend as a key holder.

I live in the USA and have a fairly normal life in most non-chastity respects...

I have done some long (for me) lock ups in the past but this past new years day I embarked on my longest yet. My KH has agreed not to relinquish the keys until 1/1/12. Hopefully I survive it with my sanity intact!

I'd love to meet other people involved in the chastity lifestyle here. I can also be found with the same user name on Fetlife and ChastityMansion.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: New to Chastity Forums

Post by Tom Allen »

locked2011 wrote: I live in the USA and have a fairly normal life in most non-chastity respects...
Yeah, that's what they all say.
I have done some long (for me) lock ups in the past but this past new years day I embarked on my longest yet. My KH has agreed not to relinquish the keys until 1/1/12. Hopefully I survive it with my sanity intact!
So, what are you packing?

BTW, this sets up an interesting dynamic. I don't know anything about your social life, but what happens if you meet a potential partner and want to date?
0 x
locked2011

Post by locked2011 »

Hi Tom - yes I suppose "normal" might be a bit of a stretch!

I though a lot about the social/dating scene in the months leading up to this. I would like to date and I suppose its better that a potential partner finds out about my kink sooner than later but I also have a lingering fear that I could meet "the one" and my self-imposed chastity could blow it for me.

Well, if it happens it will make for an interesting post or 20!
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Locked2011,

Welcome to the forum. And best of luck meeting your future KH in '11!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

locked2011 wrote: I though a lot about the social/dating scene in the months leading up to this. I would like to date and I suppose its better that a potential partner finds out about my kink sooner than later but I also have a lingering fear that I could meet "the one" and my self-imposed chastity could blow it for me.
This is one of the reasons that I question pre-determined lockup times, even for partnered couples. It removes too much control from the situation, or rather, it transfers that control away from the interested parties.

That said, if you're dating kink-aware partners, then it might work out well for you. I can imagine some situations in which it would be kind of hot, actually.

Of course, i could also imagine your meeting somebody next month, and having him/her wonder why you're being such a gentleman... 8-)
0 x
locked2011

Post by locked2011 »

Exactly Tom! I doubt its long before a girls thoughts turn to "hmm, I wonder if he's gay?"
Obligatory Seinfeld quote here: ___________
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

locked2011 wrote:Exactly Tom! I doubt its long before a girls thoughts turn to "hmm, I wonder if he's gay?"
Obligatory Seinfeld quote here: ___________
"You know, George, the ocean called. They're running out of shrimp."
Hmm. Nope, can't see how that fits...
0 x