An Excellent Result

Living the real life under lock and key
happilylockedman

An Excellent Result

Post by happilylockedman »

I've always had difficult expressing my sexual needs and this has not served me well. But I'm improving.
My expressing my needs as they arise is a positive thing for me, and for the relationship that my wife and I enjoy.

When I told my wife this afternoon that I was wanting sexual intimacy soon she responded, smiling, and said OK, how about later? I replied with two things. "Great" and "I want to remember that when I said what I wanted you responded well. It didn't have to be 'yes', although I'm glad it was but even more it was a loving response.

I was in bed, naked, except for my cage, waiting for her and into the bedroom she came. We had great sex, cage on, and then she took her chain with her key off her neck, wanting to uncage me. The cage came off with no trouble but the ring, oh the ring was another story. I was so hard and erect that I absolutely could not get the ring off. Finally she said well, we can do something else as she put lube onto her hands to give me an orgasm. But I so wanted to come inside her, and said so. She said OK but you have to be careful with the attachment part of the ring so it doesn't bump me. I was careful and enjoyed my first orgasm in about a month. We cuddled, slept. When I got up I took the ring off, cleaned up, and started to get dressed. She, sitting on the bed had me stand next to her. She started playing with me and, to my surprise, I got hard again! She pushed my down on the bed (in a friendly kind of way) and proceeded to use me as a sex toy!

A bit later I held up my cage and asked her what she wanted me to do with it. She said "Keep it off" in a very possessive tone of voice

I loved every minute!
This is all true!
0 x
LockedByBD
Re: An Excellent Result

Post by LockedByBD »

A story with a happy ending. But I expect it isn't the end ... have fun!
0 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.