Safe and Secure

Living the real life under lock and key
curiouscaged1

Safe and Secure

Post by curiouscaged1 »

Hey, everybody. An odd development. I’ve been wearing my device a lot lately (admittedly without my wife’s knowledge). It’s super arousing, but there is also the unexpected, and unintended, effect of becoming more and more genuinely comfortable. More than that, it actually feels good to be locked up, and I don’t necessarily mean sexually.
The way the device brings my dick and balls together into one compact and singular package is strangely comforting. And having my dick encased in this hard plastic is so nice and snug that it sort of puts me at ease.
So wearing my chastity device is having the unintended consequence or making me feel more emotionally (and physically, of course), more safe and secure. I feel somehow protected.
Has anybody else had that response to it?
0 x
Tullyboy

Re: Safe and Secure

Post by Tullyboy »

Yes, indeed. I described it to my wife as a warm blanket for my penis and she still makes fun of me for that sentiment.
0 x
toche

Re: Safe and Secure

Post by toche »

That is exactly the way that I feel. I love the feeling of my cock being in its cage....safe and sound. I like the fact that my balls also have their place too. I just feel fully dressed when I am locked. The more that I am locked up the easier it is becoming for me to lock and unlock myself. Practice makes perfect, I guess.

I have learned what sizes and styles of cages that work for me and that has made the caged adventure much more pleasurable.

Toche
0 x