How long have you been married?

Living the real life under lock and key
jibsprit

Re: How long have you been married?

Post by jibsprit »

9 years. Um... 3+ with her knowing I like chastity. 0 really with her being super on board with it.
0 x
GoodOlBoy

Post by GoodOlBoy »

Been married 20+ years. We only occasionally play with chastity, I do wish it were more often, but am overall very happy.
0 x
Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Just short of 39 years married.

Only recently into chastity and currently starting permanent lockup 4 days in after several months just playing at it
0 x
MiFlyboy

Post by MiFlyboy »

We have been married 38 years, been practicing enforced chastity for 24 years. It has been a wild ride! I was the very first trade trial of the CB-2000, then CB-6000 for the Millers. I gave them a lot of tips.

Prior to that we also have a collection of Stainless Steel belts; Goethals, Jones, and ChastitySteel. The only one that has fit consistently is the Goethals Carrara. All except Goethals are collecting dust in our toy cabinet.

We also have a Mature Metal Jailbird. That is my SO's favorite because she likes to tease a lot and see me attempt to get erect inside the tube. I have been locked up since Christmas, released only for medical appointments, and teasing/edging sessions by my SO.

Whatever pleases her...

FlyBoy
Down & Locked...Check
0 x
Caged Dude 60

Post by Caged Dude 60 »

Married for almost 26 years, playing with chastity off and on for 10+ years.
0 x
Rachel13

Post by Rachel13 »

Married for 10 years, this year will be 11.
0 x
SupraPandaLol

Post by SupraPandaLol »

7 years, I meet my wife 14 years ago and I'm belted since 3 years after the birth of our second little girl.
0 x
Shorty

Post by Shorty »

Married 41 years to my lovely wife, no ejaculation for 10 years. I miss it, she says she doesn't miss the mess.
0 x
Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.
– Philippians 2:3-4 (NIV)
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Shorty wrote:she says she doesn't miss the mess.
After my vasectomy, my wife was first introduced to “the mess,” as we stopped using condoms.
During one long denial period, she mentioned briefly how much nicer sex was, when she didn’t have to spend the next two hours dealing with things leaking out of her. In addition, even I’ve started appreciating the lack of “the mess.” When we’re done, instead of her running off to the bathroom, we get to cuddle immediately.

That would probably be less important to me if I had an orgasm.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

cuyahoga wrote:
Shorty wrote:she says she doesn't miss the mess.
After my vasectomy, my wife was first introduced to “the mess,” as we stopped using condoms.
During one long denial period, she mentioned briefly how much nicer sex was, when she didn’t have to spend the next two hours dealing with things leaking out of her. In addition, even I’ve started appreciating the lack of “the mess.” When we’re done, instead of her running off to the bathroom, we get to cuddle immediately.

That would probably be less important to me if I had an orgasm.
Not to mention that it cuts down on laundry. Before we started playing with chastity I would cringe when my wife would strip the sheets off the bed to wash them. I just knew that sex was out of the question for at least the next few days as she would not want to have to wash the sheets again.
0 x