How long have you been married?

Living the real life under lock and key
slave d

Re: How long have you been married?

Post by slave d »

Thought it was time for an update, MsM and i are now (as of November last year) at 46 years married with chastity starting 7 years ago and 24-7-365 lockup with no PIV and no orgasm for the last 4 years.

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Boitoy065

Post by Boitoy065 »

33 yrs locked on and off for the last 15 and more permanent the last 5 of that 15
0 x
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

0 days. Still, I am an optimist, though part of me wants to change cities because I definitely live in a "casual hook up" kind of place and that's not my bag.
0 x
Bikelock

Post by Bikelock »

We been together for 28 years 27 married about to be 28. We have only just started our chastity journey. Wife sceptical at first but is starting to come round to the idea.
0 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

37 years. My wonderful wife is amazing!!
2 x
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

48 years. 30 sharing a girlfriend with my wife and 11 years locked in chastity. We never had a vanilla sex life. I have been into BDSM my entire sex life. Heck, I lost my virginity to a male friend after losing a bet and he was rough.
0 x
C Souclay
Last orgasm: March 2nd, 2022
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by C Souclay »

Not married yet. I’m not sure she is good enough to be the one I will marry. Beeping together for 31 years, whole bunch of children that eventually left the nest to fly by themselves
In chastity for 1 1/2 year
Happy every day
0 x
waki86
Last orgasm: April 5th, 2022

Post by waki86 »

I have been married for 12 years and have two beautiful daughters from her. We are both divorced by consent. After that I had several girlfriends , where sex sometimes went stormy . In the meantime I have had a lat relationship for more than 10 years , because of the children who go to school . We 've experimented a lot , from bondage to peeing , swingers clubs and bisex . And now she came up with chastity , and we started that last week. I've been locked up for five days now.
0 x
Lock permanently in inverted cage under the kilt :mrgreen:
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

37 years come June. She is fruitier than a nutcake for staying with me, but there is no accounting for taste.

Eddie
0 x
Spchaste

Post by Spchaste »

We have been together 22 years, married 13 and chastity came to our lives 7 years ago
0 x