How long have you been married?

Living the real life under lock and key
sherulestherooster

Re: How long have you been married?

Post by sherulestherooster »

Cueball wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:07 am Early on in the chastity play / orgasm control I tried to get her to do things in a certain way, but have since resigned myself to the fact that if she's going to be in control, she needs to be the one that's in control, not me. It's much better for both of us this way. And I've never been more satisfied with our relationship and sex life than I am right now.
Truth. In the early days, I "topped from the bottom" and that may have turned her off to chastity play entirely. Still likes to deny me every once in a while, but sadly we just don't do caged play anymore.
0 x
TonyF25

Post by TonyF25 »

wow we have been a couple for 3 years, but we are committed
0 x
plicker

Post by plicker »

It will be 23 years for me in August. She has “tolerated” my chastity interest for the past year and a half, but still has yet to initiate it without serious begging from me. 1-2 days has worked up to 3-4 or longer, so I think she is slowly accepting the idea, but still does not find it romantic to her liking.
0 x
Festen

Post by Festen »

It's been 9 years of marriage, though we've been together for 13. AS I said in my introductory post, I'd always been afraid of committing to chastity, although it's always been an interest of hers. We've been discussing chastity for the last year of so, and I finally locked up in May.
0 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:57 pm 45 years in September.
Ya left out the part about how long you've been locked up in chastity. Has it been so long that you can't remember? Let Mama remind you old man ... it's been 3 weeks (snicker 🤗 snicker 🤗 snicker 🤗).
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Lockedforwife

Post by Lockedforwife »

November will be 14 years married, playing with chastity for the past 3.5. She hated it at first, then became indifferent. The less I tried to “top from the bottom” the more she has enjoyed me being locked up.
3 x
Keyheld by HesLockedImHappy, the love of my life

Current Device: A274
Last Orgasm: January 1, 2019
SusansToy91

Post by SusansToy91 »

29 years...The last 3 weeks in the "cage"...
2 x
danj

Post by danj »

14 years of married bliss! On and off chastity play for better than 8 years!
2 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
easy going

Post by easy going »

We just cleared 10 years of marriage last July, and we've been playing the honors game for about a year. About a month ago I brought up full time lockup, and she laughed. She's not very receptive of it, but so far I have a week of steady lockup- minus shower time.
0 x
"Do you think I could get out, next week?
[[[davd]]]

Post by [[[davd]]] »

K_J wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:33 pm I’m surprised there are so few young couples practicing chastity. I didn’t think I was an outlier.
Same. Fellow young couple here! Together for 8 years, married for 4. Chastity has been on and off for 6 years but she was never too interested and I always bottomed from the top and generally wasn't ready for it, we took a break from that and now more like chastity for 2 days :lol:
0 x