Here we go again

Living the real life under lock and key
LockedByBD
Here we go again

Post by LockedByBD »

So my wife had to leave for work early today. After she got dressed she softly stroked the inside of my thighs with her fingers. Then my scrotum, and then my penis, which was trying to squeeze through the steel bars of the cage I'm wearing.
She then pulled her hand away and started to leave.
I asked her if we could have sex. She replied "We just did."
I'm nine days into my latest lockup of indeterminate length, and she's driving me wild.
0 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
Tullyboy

Re: Here we go again

Post by Tullyboy »

Haha! I had just copied and pasted this to my wife (from your journal) with the heading, "This man's wife is as funny as you are." :)
0 x
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

Well Tullyboy, I guess we all get to smile!
0 x
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

So now I'm 16 day's into this latest lockup.
It was summer when I was locked up last, and then only for about two weeks. Typically she only wants to have me locked up about three times a year. I would like it to be more frequent, but I'm taking it slow so as not to push her into it. However this time it's starting to feel a bit different. Her work is leaving her more frustrated lately, so maybe that's why she seems to be enjoying my frustration more. Several times this past week she's rolled over to my side of the bed, put a leg between mine, and really started teasing me. She even said she likes to hear me beg, even though it will not change her mind about releasing me! I think she's getting the hang of this. I think I'm in this for a while ... maybe till Christmas ... maybe beyond.
Well, it's what I wanted. Aren't us guys a strange lot?! :?
0 x