:lol:
0 x
Living happily in a FLR/WLM - Locked 24/7 with no access to the keys
Last period - locked 7 months, 3 weeks, 3 days
Currently locked since 22 July 2017
Barkis

Re: DECimated mEMBER.

Post by Barkis »

I've noticed that there is a preponderance of members around here who aspire to lengthy lockup periods (which is not my style ;) ).

Be careful what you wish for... this month could turn into 'DECrepit mEMBER', or even worse, 'DECaying mEMBER'!
0 x
Barkis is willing...
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

'Decimated' member causes me to think of castration...ugh, that is one thing that does NOT get me 'hot and bothered'. I know that there is a [very] small subset of chastity aficionados who get off on [thinking about] going to that extreme but I just can't wrap my head around it, even more so than those who express a desire to never have another orgasm. Oh, well, different strokes (or not) for different folks. (I'm sure there would be *some* folks who would be squicked-out by some of the stuff in my head sometimes.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Barkis wrote:Be careful what you wish for... this month could turn into 'DECrepit mEMBER', or even worse, 'DECaying mEMBER'!
Those are pretty good! :)
0 x