Does your KH “play” without you? How does it make you feel?

Living the real life under lock and key
Tullyboy

Re: Does your KH “play” without you? How does it make you f

Post by Tullyboy » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:01 am

That’s amazing, TM!
0 x

jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:49 pm

Woo Hoo! Happy for you!
0 x
MM JB
Tease me, deny me, thrill me! Just do it slowly.

Loctite

Post by Loctite » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:48 pm

sherulestherooster wrote:
TwistedMister wrote:There are at least two members here who have gone down the hotwife/cuckold path.
*Raises hand*

I would be one of those members. Happy to entertain any questions about such experiences. Bottom line is that we were surprised how much it boosted her self esteem, except when she got flaked on. For me, the reality was more intense than the fantasy and I never had any feelings of jealousy (although, sometimes some "angst" more about whether she was safe). She always played without me, so fits the title of this thread =S
New to the forum. Have lived the cuckold life for 20+ years, off and on. Currently, my wife is in a relationship that just passed their 1 yr anniversary. Sometimes they play with me present. Many times not. I understand the "angst about her safety" part, but it's not about her safety with her lover. My worries are about them getting caught (he's married) or worse (caught by the police if they choose to get busy in his vehicle, which happens frequently). The worrying for me starts after I think she should have been home, and she's still a no-show. They have a regular date on Friday afternoons after work, to end the work week with a bang (sorry, low-brow humour). Today was typical. The entire time I knew they were together, I was pins and needles, antsy, restless, picturing in my mind what I knew was happening at that minute. Sometimes he'll be extra nasty and text me a picture, just to tease the crap out of me. It's all in good fun though. He knows how mental it makes me. It's especially hard because there isn't any relief. Can't play with myself, of course. Certainly can't orgasm. The "angst" builds until I see the car pull in. After that, it's full on cuckold mode, clean-up and everything else. The relief that she's home instantly gets replaced by the arousal of knowing what I will be doing in a matter of minutes.

On the topic of her masturbating without me, I splurged at Christmas and got her one of those sonic vibes from Lelo. Different than a regular vibrator. Most intense toy she's ever had. Can make her cum in seconds. And there's no wear and tear on her clitoris. So she can go many many times. The fun bit for me is when I hear the sound coming through the ceiling above where I have my computer, as she uses it in the tub. The Lelo is waterproof, so she can play while enjoying a soak. After her bath, when she comes downstairs, I have a huge smile on my face and she gets shy and embarrassed. It's kinda cute, given everything else I've witnessed her do.
0 x