General Physical Comfort

Living the real life under lock and key
curiouscaged

General Physical Comfort

Post by curiouscaged »

I’ve only recently started getting into chastity, and I’m learning as I go. I was wondering, for those that have into it for a while, what is an acceptable level of discomfort? I’ve seen guys say that they’re totally comfortable in their cage, and even that it’s nicely snug and secure. On good days, thst’s how I feel, but there are others in which my balls feel a bit squeezed and it hurts. Is this to be expected, or should I look into a different size cage?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: General Physical Comfort

Post by Tom Allen »

If you're new at this, it's probably normal. Even my most comfortable cages will occasionally pinch, pull, snag, or give me a few moments of discomfort, depending upon the weather, tides, what color pants I'm wearing, etc.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Agree with Tom. It will take awhile to get accustomed to full time wearing. The worst issue will probably be burning and abrasion from the base ring on the bottom and sides of the scrotum. If the pain is mod-severe, take it off before it blisters or tears the skin. If it's mild discomfort, try and dab a drop of moisturizing lotion on the sore spot, try to move the skin a bit, and massage the area a bit to try and relieve the pain. Don't try and be a tough guy or you will end up unable to wear at all until it heals and it my turn your Keyholder against chastity, as well. If she expresses concern, just explain that it is like a new pair of shoes, sometimes they make your feet sore until they are broken in and you are used to wearing them. It may just take a little while.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
curiouscaged

Post by curiouscaged »

Thanks. That’s very helpful.
0 x
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

curiouscaged wrote:I’ve only recently started getting into chastity, and I’m learning as I go. I was wondering, for those that have into it for a while, what is an acceptable level of discomfort? I’ve seen guys say that they’re totally comfortable in their cage, and even that it’s nicely snug and secure. On good days, thst’s how I feel, but there are others in which my balls feel a bit squeezed and it hurts. Is this to be expected, or should I look into a different size cage?

I found that getting the right cage makes a HUGE difference. When I first started chastity, I used a silicone cage. It was not custom fitted, so it caused a lot of chafing and discomfort. It was also really hard for me to clean myself. Not to mention that the silicone started to tear after a while.

I switched to a custom fit steel cage from Mature Metal, and it makes a world of difference! It was a lot more expensive, but well worth it. It fits perfectly, it is easy to clean, and its durable. As mentioned in some other posts, there still may be some chafing if you get erections at night, but a little vaseline on the balls before you go to bed will fix that.

Most of the time, I forget Im even wearing it.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Have to say i love it when i get excited, swollen and the cage causes me pain, reminds me why i am made to wear it.

MsM’s ld
Last edited by slave d on Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021

Post by sirmebane »

Ditto on getting to a custom cage at some point. I also made the jump to a Mature Metal cage and the difference is NIGHT/DAY. There are times throughout the day I'll forget that it is there and get a reminder with a "Oh, yeah. I'm locked."

I got a great panty tease last night and not surprisingly my super comfortable cage woke me up twice as my desire echoed throughout the evening and morning. It was not uncomfortable but I did ache for an erection, to love her, to get relief and that is what I signed up for.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

Also, there are weird things that will change with you over time. When I wore a CB3000, I tended to shave everything, partly to keep stray hairs from getting caught, and partly because things felt better. Butthe latest cage that I've been wearing is comfortable with just being trimmed. In fact, being shaved can chafe a bit, and the way it locks doesn't tend to catch stray hairs like the CBX style.

Also, the cold weather (at least, here in New England) will make things different depending on your amount of skin tightening as the temperatures change. Some guys end up using a larger ring in the winter, and moving to a smaller one in the summer.
0 x