Slaves wearing collars

Living the real life under lock and key
kept4her

Re: Slaves wearing collars

Post by kept4her »

For us, my wife bought me a collar that she calls a "necklace" from https://wyredslave.com/ It is simply a thick stainless cable that when on looks like a silver tight necklace. It was more of a gift to my needs and I don't wear it all the time, more when I really want to show my devotion to my wife. I can wear it 24/7 and have for a few weeks at a time, but not something she requires at this time.
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
yeldarb

Post by yeldarb »

Pleasantly surprised to find this thread.
Ours not an FLR as such (except increasingly in sexual matters) nor a real D/s or anything like a BDSM relationship, and there is no "slave" about what we do, as such (though I' wouldn't mind some "slave play" to see if it worked for us, especially toilet slave play.)
I had though started to wonder recently about being asked to wear a collar and I have to confess that I'd love it. I'm glad to see I'm not the only "Locked Boy" in the village to whom it has occurred!
As an outwardly visible sign of being locked (a sign that has meaning for us alone and that is only used when about our home or on selected errands or outings) it would be really cool 'imho'.
However I'm not going to ask as the answer would be an emphatic 'NO' with knobs on!
It is something that would have to come from my KH, she would need to be the one "geeking" it and driving it in order to make it feel genuinely kinky and that is genuinely adds to our "frisson and dynamic; otherwise the risk is that it just becomes yet another "pester".
I doubt very much that is ever going to happen though, sadly.
She has gotten to the point where she does appear to genuinely like having me locked, and has allowed me to have a drawer of panties that she'll select from for me once in a while, but anything else, be it occasional or regular/routine has been out of the question so far.
0 x
Been locked on/off since July 2015; permanent since Sept 2020. She increasingly wants to control me as fully as possible. Currently wearing HT v4 in translucent purple. I am also her cuckold and she likes spanking me.
happilylockedman

Post by happilylockedman »

For those folks who like the thought of a collar or strongly FLR I suggest you take a look at my three part story, "Aaron and Melissa", offered for your reading enjoyment in the fiction section.

If you read it I'd appreciate any feedback you might have. If you feel like offering feedback the more specific the better; what you liked, what scratched your itch in just the right place, if any part didn't ring true.
0 x
csb1973

Post by csb1973 »

I was a collared sub well over a year before my Domme locked me in chastity. She felt locking me in a cage was a natural step forward in her ownership of her full time slave.
0 x