Metal Detectors

Living the real life under lock and key
Mr Pickle
Re: Metal Detectors

Post by Mr Pickle »

We flew to Spain at the end of october. I was wearing a HT2 but had my steel cage in my bum bag. The idea being I could swap after going through security.
I got flagged because I'd forgotten to take my belt off.
They used a hand scanner. Ask me to remove a belt then scanned again. No problem at all.
I then had to remove my shoes and stand in a cylindrical booth.
All clear and caried on.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
buzby
Last orgasm: February 27th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by buzby »

I’ll be attending an event next week that I’m pretty sure will have metal detectors. I can’t decide which will be worse, asking Lady for the key or just dealing with any potential “beeps” from a metal detector.
0 x
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

you can always tell them its jewery
1 x
Kats_bitch_05

Post by Kats_bitch_05 »

When I travel I wear my silicone cage with a plastic lock.
0 x
Betterthansmith
Last orgasm: June 1st, 2022

Post by Betterthansmith »

The last comment mentions a plastic lock.... Any links to plastic locks please?

(To replace the standard brass tumbler in a device.... I'm assuming (if it were possible) there would be no problems with a plastic cage and plastic lock...)
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Betterthansmith wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:02 am The last comment mentions a plastic lock.... Any links to plastic locks please?

(To replace the standard brass tumbler in a device.... I'm assuming (if it were possible) there would be no problems with a plastic cage and plastic lock...)
I'm assuming he was referring to the numbered plastic tags.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Betterthansmith

Oh right...

I did some googling - this is what I meant: https://www.dhgate.com/product/plastic- ... 77007.html or https://www.dhgate.com/product/sex-chas ... 31379.html

So what are we thinking - plastic cage like a HT with this plastic lock and would get through an airport ok?

The big arms-up stand in scanners - are those metal or can they 'see' other materials?
0 x
Betterthansmith

I think I'm answering my own question....

This post https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/ ... now.25821/ seems to imply that the body scanners do pick up the plastic...

So probably in answer to my first question, take it off to go through security and then put it back on again...?
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

I can tell you this the standard lock that comes with the cb6000 does not trigger the metal detector at Nationals Park in DC. I have been to several games now and not a sound.
0 x
CB6000
Engineer

Post by Engineer »

I fly in the US primarily, so I have TSA pre-check. No body scanner to worry about, just a metal detector. Flew with the plastic cobra cage and regular lock. I figure that I don't take my belt off and have no issues, definitely more metal there. Wasn't an issue at all and blew right through.
0 x