Metal Detectors

Living the real life under lock and key
Bunny
Re: Metal Detectors

Post by Bunny »

I had a bunch of safety pins on my jeans and it set off the alarm.

I like the “jewelry” explaination. I’m gonna go with that.
0 x
🐰🖤🔐
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

Recently my wife and I went to visit a museum she was interested in. When we went in the front door there was the metal detector. Only after her purse was searched and she went through did she remember I was wearing a stainless steel cage. I went through and promptly set off the metal detector. However, since it wasn't TSA, and I was wearing a big western style belt buckle, the security officer assumed that was the problem. He even said "No surprise you set it off!" He then scanned my buckle and let me through.

My wife assumed I'd go through as quick as she did and was looking around for me when it dawned on her that my cage might have been the problem. She was amused at my predicament and possible embarrassment.

My takeaway: museums are more forgiving than the airlines and TSA.
3 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

I have intentionally taken the small brass lock common to so many cylinder cages through metal detectors to see if they would go off. Airports, government offices, courts all fail to detect such a minimal amount of metal.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

I don't know. Not enough metal I guess.
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
CZSteve

Post by CZSteve »

My Wife/Goddess and I were on a Vegas vacation with a Hoover Dam day trip; walking up to the entrance we were greeted with a metal detector, my MM Jailbird promptly set it off.
I told the young gentleman manning the security checkpoint that I have body jewelry; he just waved me on in.
0 x
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

We were at an event last weekend. This time my wife noticed that there were metal detectors. She wondered what might happen to me but decided "it was my problem." :roll:

The old guy in front of me set off the alarm twice. First he emptied his pockets of keys and change. Second time he took the cell phone out of his pocket. Finally he made it through. My turn next and I was fully expecting to ring all the bells, since I was wearing my stainless steel cage AND the big western belt buckle. I was ready to give the line Steve gave previously...
CZSteve wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:02 pm I told the young gentleman manning the security checkpoint that I have body jewelry
Nothing. Nada. No bells.

Lucked out on that one! :o
0 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
sissygasm

Post by sissygasm »

Newest metal detectors are not only scanning for metal but they perform a 3D scanning of the whole body providing a clear image of the physiology using low radiation. They are the kind of scanners that you spread your legs, place your hands on the wall of the scanner and a thing rotates around you. That way the security officer and everyone standing in the line behind him knows that you are caged since a clear image of the item is produced. Now I guess that if he is accustomed to a chastity device he will make no issue about it if not then a body search will be performed. These scanners are installed in Germany and UK, at least this is where I have encountered them.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

That's not a 'metal detector', two different technologies there...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
slave d

Post by slave d »

i can tell you for sure they have them at Australian airports as well and if you set off the first detector, which i think is a metal detector, then they send you to the scanner beside it !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
danj

Post by danj »

sissygasm wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:36 am Newest metal detectors are not only scanning for metal but they perform a 3D scanning of the whole body providing a clear image of the physiology using low radiation. They are the kind of scanners that you spread your legs, place your hands on the wall of the scanner and a thing rotates around you. That way the security officer and everyone standing in the line behind him knows that you are caged since a clear image of the item is produced. Now I guess that if he is accustomed to a chastity device he will make no issue about it if not then a body search will be performed. These scanners are installed in Germany and UK, at least this is where I have encountered them.
Nice avatar! Is that your key holder?
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart