Anyone here? Is chastity on the decline?

Living the real life under lock and key
cuyahoga

Re: Anyone here? Is chastity on the decline?

Post by cuyahoga » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:52 pm

Tom Allen wrote:Most of the groups are heavy on younger guys, self lockers, sissy play, and a few other kinks. This group tends to be older, committed couples, and less kink play overall. It's not a large demographic, but it's one that we felt was very underserved back when we started this.
This. This was my impression, stated far more eloquently.
0 x
Denied orgasm since July 24th, 2018.
Locked in MMJB sometimes.

Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:47 pm

cuyahoga wrote:
Tom Allen wrote:Most of the groups are heavy on younger guys, self lockers, sissy play, and a few other kinks. This group tends to be older, committed couples, and less kink play overall. It's not a large demographic, but it's one that we felt was very underserved back when we started this.
This. This was my impression, stated far more eloquently.
Same here.
0 x

Aarkey

Post by Aarkey » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:59 am

I don't reply often here anymore for three main reasons.
1) I've said a lot about chastity over the last 15 years, so there just isn't that much to discuss.
2) This forum, though awesome because of the level of sincerity of the posters, is very limited to one view of chastity play and my interests are far wider than just chastity.
3) The forum search engine is borked and has remained that way for years in spite of folks having offered to look into a fix, including myself once upon a time.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon