Anyone here? Is chastity on the decline?

Living the real life under lock and key
cuyahoga
Re: Anyone here? Is chastity on the decline?

Post by cuyahoga »

Tom Allen wrote:Most of the groups are heavy on younger guys, self lockers, sissy play, and a few other kinks. This group tends to be older, committed couples, and less kink play overall. It's not a large demographic, but it's one that we felt was very underserved back when we started this.
This. This was my impression, stated far more eloquently.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

cuyahoga wrote:
Tom Allen wrote:Most of the groups are heavy on younger guys, self lockers, sissy play, and a few other kinks. This group tends to be older, committed couples, and less kink play overall. It's not a large demographic, but it's one that we felt was very underserved back when we started this.
This. This was my impression, stated far more eloquently.
Same here.
1 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

I don't reply often here anymore for three main reasons.
1) I've said a lot about chastity over the last 15 years, so there just isn't that much to discuss.
2) This forum, though awesome because of the level of sincerity of the posters, is very limited to one view of chastity play and my interests are far wider than just chastity.
3) The forum search engine is borked and has remained that way for years in spite of folks having offered to look into a fix, including myself once upon a time.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

I know this is about a year or so late but I don't think chastity is no a decline... or atleast I hope so. I am a pretty young adult and absolutely love chastity, being trans probably has something to do with it (i mean, locking up your peen and treating it as useless is pretty appealing). Chastity is like an addiction, I honestly can't get enough of it and know it will be a permanent kink of mine for the foreseeable future. I really with there was an easy way to find a keyholder, all of the kink websites are pretty fake. I myself really wish I can find a female top to get into a relationship with. Having a keyholder would make it so I could last a lot longer before giving in and unlocking lol
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Rachel, I have a book recommendation for you if that’s okay. Actually a ton of book recommendations, but let’s start with one. “Unequal Partnership”, by Sky. That’s mostly about “how do I find that kinky partner”.

Stuff by Raven and Joshua is also excellent. Not sure where to start there, they’re kinda prolific. Probably “Building the team”, “Real Service” and “Ask Raven and Joshua”.

Honestly, if I had to look again, I’d do two (Er, four?) things:

- Ask my current kink friends to match make for me. They know how I function and have a wider network, so they could recommend people to talk to
- Keep going to MasT meetings
- Probably start going to munches and maybe some play parties, see first point
- Possibly the smaller rope conferences; the big events aren’t my speed

One mindset shift that Joshua (Raven’s slave) really is keen on, that I think makes a lot of sense, is: What are you bringing to the relationship? Outside of kink, that is. What skills can you offer? How are you on your journey of self discovery? Got a social circle, friends? Interests? Hobbies?

I know that I look for a complete person on the D side of the slash - why shouldn’t a D-type look for the same in an s-type. Makes sense to me at least :).
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.