Anyone else not allowed erections?

Living the real life under lock and key
Finn

Anyone else not allowed erections?

Post by Finn »

My keyholder loves very restrictive and strict denial. We added a "no unlocked/unsupervised erections" clause to our chastity contract. This basically means staying soft while cleaning, or if I'm unlocked outside the house because the cage is too obvious/restrictive, etc. Being over 50, this isn't as difficult as I'd thought, but the reality is that I only have an unlocked erection a couple of times a month. An erection is 99% of the time, something that happens in a chastity device. My basic concept of the feeling of arousal has changed over the past year, to be something that I experience locked. Since I can't be locked 100% of the time, the compromise was no erections. Anyone else find that they associate with their genitals differently now? I'm figuring those guys in 24/7 chastity (I'm locked probably 80% of the time) will relate to this. How has your view of what your genitals are, and how they work, changed? Better or worse? Just different?
1 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
EDAS

Re: Anyone else not allowed erections?

Post by EDAS »

This is very interesting. I am not sure that I, personally, would go down that road of no erections. And anyway I am not caged. But I am into chastity, though I fuck my wife. It's just that, though I fuck her, I do not come, I do not orgasm: I pull out before I do and even then I do not ejaculate outside her body. I have been three months and three weeks in total chastity like this--well, it's more like "chastity with benefits" since I do get to fuck.

But your extreme situation of 'no erections' is very interesting. I would guess that do not get orgasms either. I would also guess that you do not fuck your wife. So what does your wife do for sex? Does she have a lover?
Last edited by EDAS on Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

We use a strap-on for the most part. Occasionally the original equipment, but not very often. Maybe a few times a year. My keyholder is a good friend of ours, which is a long story, but it works for us. With sex, I have been using Tantric methods for over a decade, so, like you, I don't find it necessary to orgasm during sex, and haven't in a very long time. With me, we do ruined orgasms, to avoid the mood drop. It's not that there's no erections, as much as it's no erections unless supervised and requested, which is also rarely, but not quite the same thing.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Well, when the 'game' is 'on', I am generally locked 24/7 for weeks to months without getting out, generally over a period of 18-24 months. The bulk of my erections, such as they are, are within the confinement of the cage. Full, uncaged erections only occur when she wants to tease it and lock it back up, or for 'allowed' orgasms. (One of my Limits is not going more than 3 months without orgasm- long enough that she can make me super horny and desperate. I believe that if orgasms were taken completely off the table for me, I would lose my motivation to participate- ya gotta give the carrot to the donkey once in a while or it will lose its power.)

We have found that being caged for months at a time causes the skin to lose some elasticity, such that a subsequently allowed erection causes the skin to be very 'tight' and easily chafed- ordinary fucking can be painful and unpleasant, any rougher handling even more so, and since it turns her on to slap/spank my cock this must be avoided (the idea of my cock splitting open like an over-cooked hotdog is rather disturbing). Being allowed a full erection every week to two weeks allows it to maintain proper condition and function.

And I must say that it was very enjoyable to be awakened this morning by a full erection, that I could rub. I have been quite enjoying my 'freedom' over the last year or so, though I get the feeling that she might be looking to end that...which also makes me horny as hell.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

Just the fact that my KH does not allow me to have an erection....would give me an erection!
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

braddogg4345 wrote:Just the fact that my KH does not allow me to have an erection....would give me an erection!
+1

To be clear, I still consider a caged erection "an erection." There is still a significant bulge at the root and the flesh is pressing the bars... sensitivity is very high, caged or free. Just because it's oddly curved and not poking straight out doesn't mean an erection isn't occurring (in my humble opinion).
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Finn

Post by Finn »

With us, an erection only counts if it's an unlocked ones. She loves when I am aroused while locked. Having one (outside of her request and presence) has serious consequences.

Bird in a Cage wrote:
braddogg4345 wrote:Just the fact that my KH does not allow me to have an erection....would give me an erection!
+1

To be clear, I still consider a caged erection "an erection." There is still a significant bulge at the root and the flesh is pressing the bars... sensitivity is very high, caged or free. Just because it's oddly curved and not poking straight out doesn't mean an erection isn't occurring (in my humble opinion).
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

My wife became very unsympathetic at my complaint of missing erections. I offered to do the work (uncage, tease, cage it back) but she didn't have any interest in letting me out.

I had no idea how good an erection could feel after being denied 'full extension' for a period of weeks.

She didn't deny them but expected me to live with it as is.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

That is the rule around here. My wife started off denying orgasms but was getting annoyed that I was getting erect so I got the smallest Jailbird they make at 1 1/4". Now if I start to grow the skin on my penis presses out of the openings and the ring is pulled forward until it hurts a little. The problem now is that I have a difficult time getting hard after being locked all the time. Up to a few months ago I was unlocked for our once a week edging session. Now I am not unlocked during sex anymore. Erections are now a reward for me instead of and orgasm.
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

Great to hear from some other guys in the same or similar boat! I'm allowed erections on the very rare occasions 'Im needed for (no cumming for me) sex, and once a month to quickly empty out, while she looks on. She loves to see a struggle and fussing, so finding it harder to get hard is something she loves. Occasionally I get unlocked so she can use a few cruel "toys" on my guy parts. That doesn't always result in, or require arousal. Essentially we are working towards making sure that we create a sense that I am willingly impotent, and that she owns and controls when I can have an erection. Everyone is different of course, and we have some strange fetishes for sure, but it's fun seeing what you can adapt to, when you have to, and how you can learn to appreciate things you never thought to appreciate before. Like Vinnie was saying about erections being the reward, instead of orgasm. It's amazing the pleasure you can find in the little things.
0 x