Shaved Balls

Living the real life under lock and key
CagedbyGoddess E
Re: Shaved Balls

Post by CagedbyGoddess E »

Anyone know about waxing? Can I buy the stuff at Walmart? I don't think I would want to apply it to my scrotum, but who knows, maybe?

I've never done it before so anyone has some advice, that would be great!
Especially your first time I would say find a professional rather than diy! I am looking into it as well and a cosmetologist friend mentioned that given the area, someone who is trained and uses wax daily is the smarter and safer option!
0 x
Happily Married to & locked by Goddess E
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hubby shaves every week with a manual razor. He's been doing it close to 5 yrs now. We decided against the pain of waxing etc and I wasn't really about having someone else touching his junk, even for that.

He's about to post about his new endeavour so I won't ruin it but if you're interested you can check out the blog for that.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

easy going wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:56 amAnyone know about waxing? Can I buy the stuff at Walmart? I don't think I would want to apply it to my scrotum, but who knows, maybe?

I've never done it before so anyone has some advice, that would be great!
Waxing can be very painful in the beginning. I agree that you would be better off getting waxed by a professional. They are experienced and knowledgable. As a novice you could accidentally cause burns or damage to yourself.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
easy going

Post by easy going »

Ok so don't just pop into home Depot and knock out a weekend project.. good to know, thanks!
0 x
"Do you think I could get out, next week?
easy going

Post by easy going »

So, step two, where does one find a professional? And what does is the name of the procedure? Brazilian? I guess lastly, what's the etiquette for something like this, do you interview the person, get to know them like a hairdresser, tell them the special occasion, or is it clandestine, trust no one, use screen names...
0 x
"Do you think I could get out, next week?
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Kitten and I were talking about your question and came up with this suggestion.

Start with a Google/Bing search for your area for waxing, salons and day spas. Call around and ask if they have experience waxing men. Be frank and upfront about what you want done. Even if the first few say no, one of them may tell you who does. If you find one they should be able to talk openly about exactly what areas you want done.

For me, I shave my balls and shaft but nothing else. Every couple of weeks is enough for upkeep and I've never had any problems with ingrown hair.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Michele

Post by Michele »

You can find places that do a male Brazilian (that usually includes the crack I believe) but if they are willing to do all that, that's the place you want to call up. Most will have them listed on their website.

Does anyone know if, even a professional place, actually waxes the balls and shaft? I feel like that skin is delicate and might be something they don't do? Like I said I don't have experience but we did research and there were places that listed Male Brazilian's right on their websites. They were expensive too, I remember. Might depend on the area. Around Chicago, USA it was expensive.

You're likely going to have to look for a more upscale salon/spa for those types of services. Might get more lucky to find that in a local gay community as well, if you have one.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast