Shaved Balls

Living the real life under lock and key
happilylockedman

Shaved Balls

Post by happilylockedman »

I started shaving my anal area for hygiene a number of years ago, then moved on to shaving my balls. No problems. A few months ago I got my first chastity device. I've gotten a number of different Chinese models. My favorite had been a Holy Trainer copy but I just got a small metal one that I like even more.

But there's a consistent problem with all of them: chaffing on the underside of my ball sack. Just this morning it occurred to me that maybe my balls being shaved it depriving them of protection that they would otherwise have from hair.

I'd appreciate hearing about any of your experiences with this.
0 x
Aarkey

Re: Shaved Balls

Post by Aarkey »

I find that when I had hair it made it worse, though it is important to keep it as smooth as I can, and I use a little lotion and everything is all good. FWIW, I personally find that metal works better than the silicon or plastic devices with skin drag.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I shave also and have had no issues at all. Like Aarkey, I keep is as smooth as possible shaving almost daily and a little lotion once in the morning and again before bed.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Initially, I wasn't a fan of shaving the genital area. But, earlier this year, I decided to try it. Once my skin down there got used to the shaving, I actually like it better. My device seems to "wear" more comfortably and I can certainly notice when the hair starts to regrow in areas where I can't shave because of being locked.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

I apply some vaseline to the underside of my balls before i go to bed at night. It works wonders.
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

I find it incredibly difficult to actually shave my balls smooth. I'm pretty hairy down there. I do "trim" both my pubes above and my scrotum to keep it down, and yes, it's very difficult to be locked if I'm overly hairy. But I do find when I'm more thorough with my balls, that my scrotum gets incredibly "sticky" to the surrounding skin. I guess that and the difficulty of getting them fully smooth is why I just trim it down. Maybe that has something to do with it?
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Hmmm... I do like being trimmed (with clippers), but since I only get out once every two-three weeks, a lot of growing occurs between trimmings. Which, unfortunately, can result in some hair pulling near the end of our cycles.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
happilylockedman

Post by happilylockedman »

I've come down firmly on the side of shaving. The ring of my cage pushes my balls to the side a bit. When my ball hairs start growing a little they poke my thighs. Most unpleasant! Shaving makes it all better.
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

I find the chafing comes from the balls trying to pull through the ring. Having the right sized ring helps, plus a bit of lube along that area. I'm generally shaved down there myself, but I find the straining of the balls, pulling the skin tight onto the ring is the issue.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

Do you use lube. I wear 24/7/356 and liberally use a Silicone lube. The other problem as someone said is your ring size. It seems counter intuitive but a smaller ring is more comfortable. The chaffing you described is from the ring sliding up and down your balls. I have found that many guys go for comfort by using a larger ring than necessary. Use the smallest ring that you can slip a finger tip under. Any more and it is probably too large. The idea is to have a tight ring that does not ride up and down your balls. I have been wearing my cage for over 4y years and once I got the correct ring size, no more chaffing problems.
0 x