Urethral Plugs?

Living the real life under lock and key
Shoe Slave88

Urethral Plugs?

Post by Shoe Slave88 »

I searched the topic and it looks like this has been discussed before but when I click on the convos it throws a bunch of spam across my screen.

So anyways, does anyone wear a cage that has a urethra plug that is hollow for urinating without taking it out? How long can you leave it in?
0 x
BWiley

Re: Urethral Plugs?

Post by BWiley »

I've ran into the same spam thing. Sometimes I get where I want to go, most times spam.

I've tried a Chinese stainless one and while it wasn't uncomfortable for short term, I just didn't want a rigid metal tube going up there and worry about what might happen if you got a jolt to the groin. :shock: I just ordered another Chinese stainless one with a silicone tube that should still offer better security and cleanliness of a urethral plug without the worry of getting cut up. I'm hoping the comfort will be good enough for long term wear. And it's only $30, so no problem if it doesn't work out. And you can always wear it with out the tube.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I would like to offer a warning on the silicone tubes.

They generally have a metal end that's far inside you, and some forums have mentioned that you can pull this out, cut the tube, and replace the metal cap. You should be very careful with these, whether you're doing that or not. If that metal cap comes out of that plastic and ends up in you, that's going to be a painful emergency room visit.
0 x
BWiley

Post by BWiley »

Cuyahoga,

Thank you for the warning. I will have to take a good look at the end piece and see how easy it is to remove and whether or not it could come out on its own. I suppose you could just remove it and only use the tube...
Being silicone, I don't think any kind of glue would work too well. Maybe a hose clamp?!!! :lol:

Has anyone else here used one of these? How reliable are they?
0 x
Shoe Slave88

Post by Shoe Slave88 »

I'm thinking of buying a medical grade catheter to insert maybe 3 or 4 inches. I want to find one that has a closeable end cap and attach it to my cage for long term wear. That way when I stand to pee I just have to point the hose on the right direction and I'm good to go
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Shoe Slave88 wrote:That way when I stand to pee I just have to point the hose on the right direction and I'm good to go
I've been thinking about something like that myself. I work with a bunch of animals, many of whom must have been raised in barns- they don't seem to know how to shut doors, not even the bathroom door. There is no privacy, no lock on the single crude stall door. Trying to deal with the peculiarities of peeing with a CD would be practically impossible.

A word of caution on the plastic tubing though, if you cut it, even though it may *feel* fairly 'soft' to your fingers it can still be sharp enough to scratch/cut the inside of the urethra. I discovered that a while back while experimenting.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted