Why do I count the days?

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Why do I count the days?

Post by sirmebane »

Why do you count the days? Why is it important.

Last month I shared my 'statistics' with my wife and she rolled her eyes at me. "You're so weird."

She isn't taking me to new records for chastity (personal or otherwise) and I'm probably have more sex now than we did before chastity.

I can't judge what I can't measure and I feel like I need to measure chastity to help me understand chastity. It also makes it more meaningful to me. It has been xx days locked up which translates into my wife is interested in me xx days so far.

Still working this one out.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
slave d

Re: Why do I count the days?

Post by slave d »

i have to make a written report to MsM weekly which has the stats of days since last unlock etc etc and the record for each so She is always well aware of where things stand !!
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

I use my calendar on my phone. I give a report to my KH about how many days i am caged or uncaged, how many orgasms i have had as compared to how many she has had, the last time i had an orgasm, and the last time i have ejaculated (orgasm or not).

She likes to know these statistics to make sure she is doing her part as KH.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Why do I count the days?

That's a really good question, and answering it is making me review something important.

When we first started our ventures into orgasm denial / control, every new mark was a new experience. And then there was the first time we got past some mark where my brain switched over to a different version of me. Since then, I've counted the days looking for the new things that come along with a longer duration.

But now, in thinking about this question, and in light of my newest goal of not analyzing the experience and just living in it, I realize I need to stop counting. I'm past the mark where anything new is going to occur. I know this terrain, and I don't need to figure it out or understand it. And if this run ends, and we start a new one, I don't need to count those days. I don't need to wait for the moment when I recognize the switch over; I just need to live in the moment and enjoy it.

Thank you. You've released me from something that I needed to let go of. Now I'll go kill that spreadsheet I made to chart all this crap. :lol:
0 x