Waking up early AM again

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Waking up early AM again

Post by sirmebane »

Last week my wife removed me from the cage for three days and I had an interesting experience. After two nights, I was awakened with a raging erection. Being uncaged, I felt the whole sensation. It woke me up.

It happened again the next morning.

So strange this chastity game.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Waking up early AM again

Post by TwistedMister »

And it feels so good to be able to just grab hold of it and rub it!
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

TwistedMister wrote:And it feels so good to be able to just grab hold of it and rub it!
Yea, but if feels even better when you wake up, it's hard, and she's rubbing it. 8-) :D
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

That is the time when I most want to be in the cage...
Otherwise, I find myself unconsciously grinding into the mattress.

During a long denial period, it's almost like I can sleep better in the cage. I'm going to wake up at 4AM no matter what. The question is, will I be able to go back to sleep, or spend the next hour and a half trying to quietly edge. :)
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

[quote="cuyahoga"]That is the time when I most want to be in the cage...
Otherwise, I find myself unconsciously grinding into the mattress.

During a long denial period, it's almost like I can sleep better in the cage. I'm going to wake up at 4AM no matter what. The question is, will I be able to go back to sleep, or spend the next hour and a half trying to quietly edge. :)[/quo

Right there with you .
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

cuyahoga wrote:The question is, will I be able to go back to sleep, or spend the next hour and a half trying to quietly edge. :)
I'm not going to spend an hour and a half playing with it. It's nice to be able to give it a bit of a rub for 30 seconds, but frankly, I'm much more interested in getting a cup of coffee. (There was a time, when I was younger, when I actually kept a coffee maker on the night-stand. I had it set to start up 10 minutes before the alarm went off, so that I could get my coffee just as soon as it did.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

Coffee machine on the nightstand! I gotta try that!
I am really torn about being caged or not being caged. My KH is actually pretty generous when it comes to letting me remain out of my cage. But most of the time, i ask her to lock me again after teasing or sex. Not necessarily because i like being caged, but because I just dont trust myself. It would be really easy to rub one out after she falls asleep, or even if she is in the next room.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

braddogg4345 wrote:Coffee machine on the nightstand! I gotta try that!
Well, at the time it was practically a necessity, since I was working two full-time jobs *and* taking a full course-load at college. For two years I got well below the 'recommended' amount of sleep and caffeine was about the only thing keeping me going. I *needed* that coffee to be instantly ready and available as soon as the alarm(s) went off. (Sometimes I'd have two and even three alarm clocks set, one on the other side of the room, to make sure that I woke up. During the Winter, I was prone to waking up in a panic, not knowing whether it was day or night and if I had slept through a time when I was supposed to be working, which did actually happen once or twice.)
I am really torn about being caged or not being caged. My KH is actually pretty generous when it comes to letting me remain out of my cage. But most of the time, i ask her to lock me again after teasing or sex. Not necessarily because i like being caged, but because I just dont trust myself. It would be really easy to rub one out after she falls asleep, or even if she is in the next room.
Well, my kink is being *forced*, my KH being 'generous' or 'nice' and 'giving me a break' detracts from the experience. I don't think she quite understands that yet, but she might be getting there. In my picture-perfect 'ideal' scenario there would be no 'breaks' just to be 'nice'.

Wearing a cage just to wear a cage does nothing for me. But, being *forced* to wear a cage and her having 100% control of my cock 100% of the time induces significant arousal, her understanding how that works and then using it to her advantage increases that arousal by at least an order of magnitude.

She doesn't have to be 'mean' about it, of course. She can still be 'nice' and even 'loving', in spite of 100% insistence on being locked. "I know that you like being horny for me, and *I* like you being horny for me, so this is the way it's going to be." If she could ever get her head wrapped around the idea that by keeping me locked and horny for her is a 'nice' thing...well, it could get interesting.

I know that on the surface it may seem a little 'twisted' to be turned on by being forced to 'suffer' for her, enduring the inconvenience and discomfort of being almost constantly aroused for her, serving for her sexual pleasure while only infrequently getting an orgasm of my own, but if you think about it, history and mythology are filled with tales of men enduring great sacrifices for the women they love. It appears to me that there has always been a significant tendency for men to 'want' to endure suffering, pain and sacrifice to 'prove' themselves to women, as such 'endurance' shows them to be 'worthy', a display of 'strength' that elevates their stature. In this modern day and age, there are few dragons to slay, few opportunities to go to war and conquer cities and return a hero after having suffered and made great sacrifices, but it is a natural tendency to want to do this. So, it seems to me that the increasing(?) trend of 'male chastity' and the idea of 'suffering' for a woman is really just a different expression of something that has been there all along.

When I was young I read stories, watched TV and movies about men doing great things, suffering hardships, 'girding their loins' and going off to battle, conquering this or that and returning triumphant. It is, in fact, quite a common theme. Clearly, the tendency is there. As a kid, I dreamed of doing similar things...and I did them. And though I have [mostly] retired from the business of doing battle after more than 30 years of 'living by the sword' (since I first picked up an M-16 in the service of Uncle Sam at the age of 17 and continuing through various other employment where proficiency with weapons was a key requirement) (and with the scars and traumatic arthritis and other remaining afflictions that tend to be acquired from an addiction to excitement), the tendency that I recognize still remains. I still have an innate 'need' to 'prove' my 'worthiness', it just takes a different form now.

OK, I'll lay off the non-erotic psychological examination now. :mrgreen:
0 x