Alternative Phallus

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Alternative Phallus

Post by sirmebane »

You see it a LOT in the chastity captions on Tumblr but how many have been successful in donning the strap on while caged to please your wife?

It is a hot fantasy and I would love it if my wife would entertain such a scenario but I don't ever see that happening.

Fantasy aside, have any of you been able to get your KH to agree to use a strap on as a temporary replacement for your own caged monster?
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
slave d

Re: Alternative Phallus

Post by slave d »

It is the only way MsM has Her orgasms and has been for over two tears !!

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021

Post by sirmebane »

Well, you two are on the advanced side of the scale. A couple to be envied and emulated.

My wife is very timid about sex toys in general but has used a vibrator at times with great success. She denied my request to go down her in favor of her vibrator the other night. She enjoys both but isn't afraid to ask for what she wants which is awesome.

I'd like to take it to the next level but she recoils when I bring it up.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Tried it once with an inexpensive one that honestly felt like a candle rather than a dick. Wasn't received well (my bad).

I moved on to a rather expensive one that was very life like. She didn't like that either.

I gave up vs going for strike three.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Maybe if she wants to try something more "natural" try one of these. :o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeAZMY7E9PQ
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

sirmebane wrote:Fantasy aside, have any of you been able to get your KH to agree to use a strap on as a temporary replacement for your own caged monster?
I've done it, and it definitely takes a bit of practice - though the mind fuck of being locked up in a tight cage while using a dildo of her choosing can be extremely hot. The positioning is a bit awkward though, and I had my harness cut out so there was a bit of room where my cage fits through under the dildo - so it isn't so high up on my hips. That meant the cage got a little more in the way, so I always keep on some underwear so that things don't bang and get uncomfortable for her. And frankly its more comfortable for me because the banging isn't always a pleasurable sensation.

I have also used the Oxballs "extenders" though they're simply larger than ideal. Though I don't know how much smaller they could make them and still make it really function the way we want. Ideally something smooth and just a small bit larger than I am would probably work out just fine. Definitely a mind fuck too - though you have got to take off the cage to make it work ;)
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Geez Tom, I'd forgotten how hot reading that post of yours got me back when you originally put it up. Crazy to think that it was 10 years ago... today!
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Although Mrs. Twisted generally gets her jollies via oral, sometimes she enjoys a 'life-like' simulation, but we have never gone as far as strapping it on...and she seems to like the idea of a real replacement much better.

I purchased a harness some time ago, with a couple of ideas in mind, but so far it has sat under the bed and never been used.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

TwistedMister wrote: but so far it has sat under the bed and never been used.
Kinda scary what's been purchased but never used.
I've got a drawer full. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273