Security

Living the real life under lock and key
anominus

Re: Security

Post by anominus »

Namron wrote:The "Her Subject" blog seemed plausible at first, but then got too fantastic for me to believe. From what I have heard, hypnosis only works if you are willing and the last dozen or so posts seemed counter to that. I will admit it was a bit arousing.
Doesn't your presence on this message board indicate that you are willing? I would guess it does.

"Will" is often not well defined. We often "will" two conflicting things at the same time; We often wish to eat something sweet, and at the same time, wish we didn't want to. Same with smoking, or exercising. With respect to chastity, most of the people here "will" to cum often, and at the same time, "will" to be unable to do that unless and until ordered to, and for that order to not cum easily or often. Whatever theory of mind you subscribe to, I would bet that at least part of you "wills" chastity enforcement, and it is possible and quite likely that hypnosis can help that "will to be chaste/controlled" overpower the "will to cum".

My experience chimes with the statement made by TwistedMister. I believe that a better statement than "hypnosis only works if you are willing" is "hypnosis will not work against your convictions". It requires cooperation from "you", it's just that the "you" describes a lot more than just your conscious thoughts.

Unless you have significant experience and training with hypnosis, your perception of it is likely misinformed. I know mine was, and that is true for almost everyone else I know (unless they spent significant time learning and practicing). One of the pointers in the thread I linked above is to the website of a guy called ViVe ; all his stuff is free, and some of it is chastity related - e.g. http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=4578 . The cost of trying is a listening 3-4 times (so overall, 2-3 hours, 40 mins at a time) when you can actually concentrate. It's not easy for many of us with busy lifestyles, but usually doable. He is a guy and has a german accent, if that bothers you too much then (2nd hand recommendation) leeallure is a lady with an american accent, but she does charge for the chastity files -- although she has free files to see if it works for you.
0 x
zorglub

Post by zorglub »

I doubt the OP was expecting this hypnosis tangent the thread got on...
mrbojangles wrote:Or is there a genuinely secure device, without piercing? I kind of hope so because I find the idea so erotic.
Let me point out this old thread: PA-like security, without piercing
0 x
Current device: MM Jailbird with security screw and TetherSpout
Previously: CB6000s knock-off, HolyTrainer2, MCN Contender, Lori#5, MM Watchful Mistress
Namron

Post by Namron »

I have tried many of these files repeating them several times with no effect, so I guess I am one of those for whom this does not come easily (pun intended). I will keep trying though.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

zorglub wrote:I doubt the OP was expecting this hypnosis tangent the thread got on...
I doubt that the OP really cares since he joined the Forum on February 12th, posted his comments and questions of us the next day and hasn't been back since. :roll:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Namron wrote:I have tried many of these files repeating them several times with no effect, so I guess I am one of those for whom this does not come easily (pun intended). I will keep trying though.
Sadly, I too have poor results. In most cases, my mind simply does not relax enough; it constantly analyzes the voice and statements, picks up on hesitations, bad cuts/edits, background noise, inconsistencies, etc. I am that way nearly all the time, my 'suggestibility factor' is rather low.

I know that I am not completely immune to achieving a 'trance-like' state because I have experienced it before (once while driving, when I 'woke up' in the next state, many miles beyond my intended destination...which was more than a little scary).

I have had some *limited* success with a small number of files, but it required a great deal of repetition and faded after I stopped listening. There was one called 'Shiny' that was supposed to develop a sexual attraction/response and compulsion for women wearing spandex- I was able to observe that it had an effect but it required far too much time to maintain it.

I might have better results with a very skilled/talented professional during 'in person' sessions, but that is quite unlikely to occur.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
zorglub

Post by zorglub »

locked4her55 wrote:
zorglub wrote:I doubt the OP was expecting this hypnosis tangent the thread got on...
I doubt that the OP really cares since he joined the Forum on February 12th, posted his comments and questions of us the next day and hasn't been back since. :roll:
Darn it! You are right, it didn't even occur to me to check that...
I really can't even imagine the thought process of people who do this kind of drive-by asking. Are they from the same species as normal people? Or am I the alien?
0 x
Current device: MM Jailbird with security screw and TetherSpout
Previously: CB6000s knock-off, HolyTrainer2, MCN Contender, Lori#5, MM Watchful Mistress
anominus

Post by anominus »

Some people stay logged out unless they are posting in order to prevent leakage of their secret identity -- IIRC it is possible to read the forum while logged out. And some people are just aliens.

Personally, I recommend multiple browser profiles for that reason (at least "kink", "work", "general"). YMMV.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I tried hypnotherapy for stress some years ago. It ended up that I was particularly resistant, and I wasted a lot of money :-(

More recently, I did try downloading some hypno files, but they just ended up putting me to sleep with no other effect. I'm probably a bit thick-headed.
0 x
Her Subject

Post by Her Subject »

Since this thread took a turn, might as well go with the flow.

Hypnosis is a highly individualized process. If recorded files are not working, they probably never will. I rarely got them working for me. They are also very time consuming too. Just the induction part can take up to 15-30 minutes. Who has the time? They often put me to sleep too with no other effect. But that is an effect and response, and there is no wrong response.

DIY hypnosis with a partner or self-hypnosis is probably the way to go. When I have time, I’ll see if I can concoct some simple things to start for just a few minutes, since most people are pressed for time. Or PM me to get me motivated.

Going from zero to chastity is probably too big of a leap to achieve. Perhaps smaller steps need to be taken.

Don’t dwell too much on “relaxed mind.” It doesn’t have much of anything to do whether hypnosis will work or not. Most of the time when I’m in a trance, I’m alert, engaging, and very analytical. I’d argue an active and engaging mind works better.

For analytical types, hypnosis is not something done to you, but rather something the subject has to actively participate. The hypnotist is like a personal trainer, simply providing motivation/instructions. The subject is doing all the work.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

anominus wrote:Some people stay logged out unless they are posting in order to prevent leakage of their secret identity -- IIRC it is possible to read the forum while logged out.
I get it that someone might not log in to see who responded to their posting but ain't it just the right thing to do to acknowledge those that took the time to respond?

Maybe it's just me.
Her Subject wrote:Since this thread took a turn, might as well go with the flow.
Ok, on with the turn. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273