Security

Living the real life under lock and key
mrbojangles

Security

Post by mrbojangles »

Hello all,

I've been experimenting with various chastity devices intermittently for about three or four years. The problem I always have is security. I'm not pierced, and to be honest I've never been convinced that security is possible without piercing.

As far as I can see, conventional devices will always allow you to pull your dick out of the cage very easily while the ring remains around your balls. I can't see how this is not the case for any configuration of male anatomy. I've tried spikes (were they called the rings of Kali?) and similar add-ons, but ultimately they made no difference. And it's no good being 99% secure. Either it's secure with no way out, or it's not secure.

And if you can pull out of the things (in my experience more quickly than it takes to unzip my fly) then essentially if you do abstain at all then you're doing so simply based on honour, and the "device" is just a rather expensive ornament.

So is this a case of the emperor's new clothes? Is it something that everyone knows but prefers to ignore? Or is there a genuinely secure device, without piercing? I kind of hope so because I find the idea so erotic.
0 x
forever_smooth

Re: Security

Post by forever_smooth »

I haven't tried a urethra tube as a security measure but have a feeling that it would have to go much further into my body than I'm comfortable with to be pullout proof.

I have the same view as your regarding the device being merely an expensive ornament unless you actually can't escape from it. I don't think that anything other than a piercing (PA or frenum) will provide true security.
0 x
NoloMeTangere

Post by NoloMeTangere »

Yeah. That's how my wife feels. We'd been using a "regular" chastity cage for a while, but we moved to a piercing, and it's completely secure. She likes it MUCH more. Even so, remember that a pair of cutting plier can get you out in a few minutes (at the cost of several hundred dollars of course.)
0 x
anominus

Post by anominus »

In technology, there is no discussion of security without a threat model; The effort you need against a disgruntled employee, against a script kiddy trying to hack your computer, and against a joint NSA/Mossad task force is not of the same kind or on the same scale.

Do you want it to be "transgression resistant" or "transgression evident?" And what is your threat model?

If it is a momentary laps of judgement, then most cheap devices are "tamper evident", and properly fitted HT2, and likely even Custom Ghost, will be "tamper resistant".

If it is because you are not trustworthy (but cheap), then a piercing based device will probably do.

If it is because you are not trustworthy and don't care about the costs of a device or transgression, then you can't really hope for anything more than tamper evidence (and even that is hard): It is virtually imposible to pull out of a properly fitted Latowski or NeoSteel Arch; and if you managed to, you won't be getting back in. Bolt cutters would get you out of either (as well as a piercing based device), at the cost of some damage to the device/piercing.

But that's moot - if you are so untrustworthy, you can just pick the lock. I have a $10 lock picking set that I bought at the end of a free lock picking class at some nerd convention. I have never seen a lock small enough to fit on a CB, that cannot be easily picked or bumped. So unless you go to the effort to make lock picking tamper evident, even tamper evidence goes out the window.

I think that the bottom line is, it IS all in your head. The unlocking tool of choice might be the emergency key (which you hopefully have access to, for, you know, emergencies), pulling out, bolt cutters, or lock picking -- there's a difference in costs, preparation and time taken, but eventually if you are horny enough, the opportunity will present itself and be taken if you can't be trusted.

So, you need to figure out what your threat model really is, and find a device/setup that addresses that.

And, given that the threat model is in your head, you might consider a chastity device for your head: I urge you to read HerSubject's blog http://www.hersubject.sexy/ , past-to-present through the archives, (and not present-to-past as blogger/blogspot displays it) -- his experience is that he cannot masturbate or otherwise disobey his wife despite making some attempts (seems like he's in the "be careful what you wish for" territory, the lucky bastard ...). There is also this interesting thread, which I urge you to read from beginning to end: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22163 - it contains reports from MalePet, BeTheBall, antare and HerSubject about effectiveness and experiences.

Semi-off-topic: I highly recommend taking a lock picking class, It is kind of world-view shaking to realize how much undeserved credit we, personally, and our society, in general, give locks. I knew it wasn't very hard to pick before that class -- but being able, after 30 minutes of class and two hours of practice, to unlock many common locks in 3 minutes and with $2 worth of metal that fits in my wallet, did change my perspective (the instructor took about 5 seconds per lock .. I only took 3 minutes because I wasn't experienced). If you do take such a class, be sure to verify laws regarding lock picking in your state, though - in some states, it is illegal to carry lock picking equipment without being a licensed locksmith; and I was told in all states you are presumed guilty of something if you are arrested for anything and have lock picking tools with you -- regardless of the legality of owning them
0 x
Namron

Post by Namron »

The "Her Subject" blog seemed plausible at first, but then got too fantastic for me to believe. From what I have heard, hypnosis only works if you are willing and the last dozen or so posts seemed counter to that. I will admit it was a bit arousing.
0 x
Her Subject

Post by Her Subject »

Namron wrote:The "Her Subject" blog seemed plausible at first, but then got too fantastic for me to believe. From what I have heard, hypnosis only works if you are willing and the last dozen or so posts seemed counter to that. I will admit it was a bit arousing.
Everyone responds to hypnosis differently. Responses can be as unique as fingerprints.
For me, I respond well if I don’t oppose it, such as neutral or conflicted ideas, or secret wishes.
For example, I hate being told to sleep at a certain time but I also want to respect to wife’s wish.
Put me under hypnosis and tell me to drive to the store to get ice cream will not work at all. It’s just not safe to drive under hypnosis and I’d wake up immediately and probably give wife an earful.
Last edited by Her Subject on Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Her Subject

Post by Her Subject »

mrbojangles wrote:So is this a case of the emperor's new clothes? Is it something that everyone knows but prefers to ignore?
For me, in reality it is. Deep down, I'm running on an honor system.
Hypnosis makes me "feel" I'm controlled.
I feel that I can't fight my way out so I just give up.
0 x
locked jkd

Post by locked jkd »

It all all works out to the honor system.. If you want out, it can be done at some price ranging from 0 to the cost of a device.

Within in 50 feet I have tools ranging from simple hand tools, common security bits (some non standard), dremel tool with cutoff discs and a bolt cutter. I also have power tools, but the risk working close to flesh needs to be considered! Bottom line is man made it, man can remove..

Padlocks can be picked or bypassed quite easy. The small size limits what the manufactures can build into them.

Integrated locks are also simple to pick, every one I have seen is 3 pins.

Using security screws with a sealer can be tougher, if a small screwdriver can be wedged in or get a bite it will come out. Will leave scratch marks on the screw head and leave evidence. With a screw you also have 10-12 turns to think about what your doing vs a single click with a padlock for freedom.

Plastic seals are too easy to break, either intentionally or not.. I have used metal meter seals with better luck. There are groups out there study them and that have defeated almost all of them in some manor

JKD
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Namron wrote:From what I have heard, hypnosis only works if you are willing...
Not quite correct...hypnosis works if you are 'suggestible', you don't need to be willing. And, contrary to what you may have heard, it *is* possible to have someone do something that he/she would not ordinarily do, *if* the suggestion is presented in the right way.

Many people are so 'suggestible' that they do not even need to be 'hypnotized' in a 'session' such as most think of when you say the word, and a properly presented suggestion will be acted on without the subject even realizing that he/she has been influenced.

There are techniques and methods in common practice, to which vast numbers of people are subjected (currently a majority of the population), that rely on the power of suggestion and repetitive conditioning which causes those people to believe things that are not so and which are contrary to logical thought. This pre-conditioning to believe things that defy logic, results in a state of mind that renders them vulnerable to other suggestions that, when presented in an effective manner, cause them to act contrary to their best interests.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

TwistedMister wrote:
Namron wrote:From what I have heard, hypnosis only works if you are willing...
Not quite correct...hypnosis works if you are 'suggestible', you don't need to be willing. And, contrary to what you may have heard, it *is* possible to have someone do something that he/she would not ordinarily do, *if* the suggestion is presented in the right way.

Many people are so 'suggestible' that they do not even need to be 'hypnotized' in a 'session' such as most think of when you say the word, and a properly presented suggestion will be acted on without the subject even realizing that he/she has been influenced.

There are techniques and methods in common practice, to which vast numbers of people are subjected (currently a majority of the population), that rely on the power of suggestion and repetitive conditioning which causes those people to believe things that are not so and which are contrary to logical thought. This pre-conditioning to believe things that defy logic, results in a state of mind that renders them vulnerable to other suggestions that, when presented in an effective manner, cause them to act contrary to their best interests.
+1
0 x