How long do you go without stimulation?

Living the real life under lock and key
Finn

How long do you go without stimulation?

Post by Finn »

In the past, when I've been in chastity for periods of time, there's been a reasonable amount of genital stimulation, between being locked back up. My current situation has me denied sex, masturbation, erections when unlocked. We are trying to focus me on getting pleasure from giving it, and that part is great. I get emptied out every 1-3 months, and that's it. This is my first time in this sort of full denial. Anybody else do things this way? How do you cope with your sex organ, no longer being a sex organ in effect? Don't get me wrong, I love it, and it's exciting, but it's a big change daily life!
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Finn

Re: How long do you go without stimulation?

Post by Finn »

Is nobody else in a more or less, total denial form of chastity? I was hoping to hear from a few other guys in the same boat! We started out with the concept of Kareeza, which I suppose is a form of Tantric. The idea being that you remove orgasm as the goal in sex, and enjoy the process, while sharing the pleasure, and ultimately the orgasm energy of the other person.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
mistress is god

Post by mistress is god »

Hi Finn

You need to get the ballance right. Not being able to cum or pay with your penis is not so much or an issues as you will be playing with your balls and possibly anus a lot more.

The biggest thing that you have to make sure is that you are not just left.....
Chastity is a lot of fun as long as you are servicing your partner or getting played with so it's all done for the improved feeling. What dosent work is being locked away and forgotton. Being locked up for a month with out any teasing, playing or anything soon starts to feel pointless.

So as I say it's finding the ballance. Trust me when I say having somebody that wants to lock you up and own and control your sex is a gift do not dismiss it, enjoy
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

mistress is god wrote:Hi Finn

You need to get the ballance right. Not being able to cum or pay with your penis is not so much or an issues as you will be playing with your balls and possibly anus a lot more.

The biggest thing that you have to make sure is that you are not just left.....
Chastity is a lot of fun as long as you are servicing your partner or getting played with so it's all done for the improved feeling. What dosent work is being locked away and forgotton. Being locked up for a month with out any teasing, playing or anything soon starts to feel pointless.

So as I say it's finding the ballance. Trust me when I say having somebody that wants to lock you up and own and control your sex is a gift do not dismiss it, enjoy
That's where I'm very lucky in this. We've been in the kink community for decades, and my wife likes me locked, and prefers me locked and denied, but isn't into enforcing it, as it's not her kink. One of our best (and kinky) friends, has always loved teasing me, and having me do things for her. We tried having her oversee doing some chastity, and it's been fantastic, to the point where I find myself in the situation I'm in now. There's no sex involved here, but she loves to know that I'm having to do this, and loves the suffering aspect. It's a bit of a balancing act, but it's been great so far. The hard part, as you say, is to find pleasure in the other aspects that you would normally overlook in a genitally focused sex life.
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

We are episodic about denial. I go through periods where I am intensely interested and then periods where it goes away. It's almost like my sporadic exercise habits. I almost think it is harder for me to get back "on track" after a very long period of denial. The longer the denial, the longer the hangover afterwards. I almost feel like the second orgasm after denial is the best, and if I can avoid that second orgasm, I can get back on track.

What is long for us? I've gone about 50 days with absolutely no orgasm of any kind a few times. I almost always enjoy getting into this zone, and find my mood better when I do.

We don't use cock cages that much. It's a once in a while thing for us, and we use the honor system and other symbols of D/s. Security is not that big of a deal for us. I'm not that tempted to wank if I know we are both working together on denial.

I am most tempted to break the streak when we are screwing around. It is so easy when we are both aroused to say "screw it". We were experimenting with face sitting recently and I am pretty sure would have had PIV without the jailbird. I think the jailbird is most useful when we are having "sex" because of that.

I am more interested in sadism and cruelty than I used to be. I am more interested in the fantasy of "total pussy denial". We last had PIV on Jan 2 and it has now been over a month. She's teased me about making me wait a year and find that very hot but unrealistic. She is most aroused in the middle of her monthly cycle and I've thought about insisting on wearing cage at those times. That gives the biggest chance of extending my denial. So, she's masturbated around me and we've had oral, but no PIV for almost 5 weeks.

When did I last cum? 16 days ago. I think it was a low quality tired, middle of night hand job. We've not really discussed the duration this time that much. I've been conditioning myself to not pester her.

I'm sure we will take a break from the intensity of all of this soon. Right now I feel like it is up to me to show discipline and gratitude.
0 x
budgie

Post by budgie »

I'm in a pretty similar situation. Caged 24/7 and we have sex every week or 2. Sex means giving her pussy worship while caged. I get unlocked about once a month but that makes no difference in the sense my penis is ignored completely while her hands drift around it to other parts. I get to orgasm about 4 times a year. Like the Karezza idea I get incredible pleasure bringing her to multiple orgasms: I'm so aware of every twitch and muscle spasm she has along the way. I absolutely love giving her oral and in fact my brain is so rewired I don't think of my penis much at all and if I dream sexy it is about being between the legs of a woman, but with my tongue!
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

budgie wrote:I'm in a pretty similar situation. Caged 24/7 and we have sex every week or 2. Sex means giving her pussy worship while caged. I get unlocked about once a month but that makes no difference in the sense my penis is ignored completely while her hands drift around it to other parts. I get to orgasm about 4 times a year. Like the Karezza idea I get incredible pleasure bringing her to multiple orgasms: I'm so aware of every twitch and muscle spasm she has along the way. I absolutely love giving her oral and in fact my brain is so rewired I don't think of my penis much at all and if I dream sexy it is about being between the legs of a woman, but with my tongue!
I started doing the Kareeza approach with my wife, about 15 years ago. I was amazed one day, when I realized that my urge when aroused, was not towards self pleasure, or an orgasm, but to give an orgasm. That's been the basis for chastity off and on for a decade or more, and is the basis of my chastity now, with my keyholder.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

I agree with the comments about needing played with in some way, you can't just be locked and left. My wife does not like me having erections, so I am almost always locked for love making. Which, of course, means months at a time with no penile stimulation. When things are good and she's giving me plenty of attention, her playing with my balls and nipples and touching my erogenous areas is very thrilling and keeps me going.

If she starts neglecting me, I get desperate after about a month.
0 x