Staying Chaste without being asked

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Staying Chaste without being asked

Post by sirmebane »

I had a business trip last week, a long one, so my wife unlocked me and sent me on my way. She isn't a fan of me being in a cage (even with the key) when I'm away from home.

When I left, she gave me a "now you behave" warning but she then laughed at her own comment not believing I wouldn't indulge myself. It was a stressful trip with lots of time zone pain and long hours so getting a night or even two to take matters into my own hands would have made my travel just that much easier.

I decided to self-serve before I left because we didn't have an opportunity for sex before I left but I also planned to pack the cage and key to lockup when I got there. My travel had me away for 8 days and the cage went on when I got to the hotel at my destination. I didn't tell her what I did and certainly didn't point out that I took the cage but it helped remind me of my goal throughout the week.

Since starting chastity play, I feel like masturbation is cheating and not fair to her so I minimize it whenever possible. She is likely less concerned about than I am but I have gotten to the point where I wish she would just cage me and never leave me to my own devices. I don't think she is ready to do that but I haven't asked her to go that far either. My next conversation should probably be to tell her that I feel better caged and controlled than not. That sounds so wild and weird but there is no doubt that is how I feel at this point.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Staying Chaste without being asked

Post by sirmebane »

Tonight my wife rather matter-of-factly says, "We need to determine when we're going to lock you back up."

I pointed out, "...but I've been good all week." She just laughs and gives me a "yeah, right."

When I asked her why she doesn't believe me when I tell her that I wasn't jerking off on my trip she says, "Because you're a guy." Either I have a credibility problem or she enjoys messing with my head.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

sirmebane wrote: I feel better caged and controlled than not.
I had this conversation with my wife a few years back and her comment was "then that's how it shall be" :shock:
We've never looked back.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Mash2214

Post by Mash2214 »

My wife and I agreed 5 years ago that I would be locked 24/7. Only to be released when she wants to use or play with her property. This has been the best 5 years of my life. I never want to go back to the unlocked lifestyle
0 x
Shoe Slave88

Post by Shoe Slave88 »

I liked reading this thread just to know I'm not alone. Even without excessive kink I just feel better when I'm locked up. I've gotten to the point where I don't want to touch myself even if I am given permission. It does feel I bit like cheating
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

My wife and I have played on and off with orgasm denial since we started dating 20 years ago. She is curious and open minded but she has never been into chastity as much as I am, and I have to accept that. When our sex life is going well, and life isn't stressful, she is more game and curious, and a little more aware of the positives of chastity play on me (better mood, etc.). But life can get in the way. One of the longest times I ever went without an orgasm was about the last two months of her third and last pregnancy. Her sex drive was near zero and I was pessimistic about our sex life and all the stress. I had to grab the laboring oar and eroticize the sexlessness of having/nursing/raising, etc. I have to say that it gave me a real boost at the time, when I think I would have been more frustrated and lonely had I relied on wanking.

If your wife is into control or tormenting you, that can make chastity great fun. But there are also going to be times that finding some pleasure in self discipline can give you what you need.
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

fuzzydunlop wrote:... When our sex life is going well, and life isn't stressful, she is more game and curious, and a little more aware of the positives of chastity play on me (better mood, etc.). But life can get in the way. ...
+1
0 x