Any Chastity-related resolutions for 2017?

Living the real life under lock and key
Bird in a Cage

Any Chastity-related resolutions for 2017?

Post by Bird in a Cage »

"No unsupervised cage-free time in 2017. Including the four times when my Keyholder will travel abroad."

Our 2017 resolution is pretty tame, compared to lifestyle of others on this site, but it's a big step for us.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Reinest

Re: Any Chastity-related resolutions for 2017?

Post by Reinest »

My own personal resolution is to spend 70+% of my time caged. Still working on sleeping while wearing my cage, otherwise the % would be higher.
0 x
Not all who wander are lost.
Shorty

Post by Shorty »

The plan for '17 is to go at least 30 days between orgasms. It's a balancing act between trying not to be an asshole for a few day after every orgasm VS the temptation of being a whiney beggar if going too long between. I'm at 23 days now but the longest I've gone previously is 7 weeks.
0 x
Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.
– Philippians 2:3-4 (NIV)
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Good luck with it Bird in a Cage, so far my g/f has kept me on that as well... though she didn't mention any such specific ideas ;)
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

My keyholder's resolution for me is fewer orgasms. I had 6 in 2016. She said she is going for 4, maybe 3 in 2017. Also, no more ruined orgasms. She says i get grouchy adterwards.
0 x
Afrinadian
Last orgasm: 0- 9-2021
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by Afrinadian »

I've been going since October. I've been told that I will be O no more. Appears to be a new year's resolution from my KH too.
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

braddogg4345 wrote:My keyholder's resolution for me is fewer orgasms. I had 6 in 2016. She said she is going for 4, maybe 3 in 2017. Also, no more ruined orgasms. She says i get grouchy adterwards.
No ruined either... do you worry about prostate health?
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

Bird in a Cage wrote:
braddogg4345 wrote:My keyholder's resolution for me is fewer orgasms. I had 6 in 2016. She said she is going for 4, maybe 3 in 2017. Also, no more ruined orgasms. She says i get grouchy adterwards.
My body seems to take care of the problem itself. After a couple of months, my body will usually ejaculate on its own. Usually while I'm sleeping.
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

My KH (One of my/our best friends) increased my chastity to 7 days a week, from when I get up till bed, minus times out of the house, unless required. She is also having me go 3 months without ejaculation, and has banned masturbation for the 3 months, with a likelihood of a more permanent masturbation ban. That's my new year so far! :)
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Afrinadian
Last orgasm: 0- 9-2021
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by Afrinadian »

braddogg4345 wrote:
Bird in a Cage wrote:
My body seems to take care of the problem itself. After a couple of months, my body will usually ejaculate on its own. Usually while I'm sleeping.
I was concerned about this as well. I found the body has a way of taking care of itself and I too tend to have wet dreams and ejaculate during sleep every 60-90 days.
0 x