Custom 3D Printed Device

Living the real life under lock and key
JubsinChastity
Last orgasm: January 1st, 2030
Orgasms this year: 69
Re: Custom 3D Printed Device

Post by JubsinChastity »

So I'm back at school so I can start prototyping again. I am getting very close to a final design which I have been keeping hidden for a while now but figured I would let you guys see it first. Obviously its not completely done cause apparently designing something anatomical that isn't a tube is a bit hard, but its getting there.

I haven't tried it out yet, but the idea for the ring is (and this is completely hypothetical and may or may not work) that you slide one testicle at a time through the penis ring and then down to the sackholder™. This will hopefully alleviate most ball chafing while still keeping it about as secure. Then the tube is put in place and the lock seals off the testicles to the bottom. Then there are other features to help keep the penis in the tube as much as possible, but those are still being designed.

What do you guys think?
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

I'm having a hard time envisioning where the balls go in relation to the shaft in your design, because there does not appear to be a gap between tube and ring. I do think you need a gap.

It looks like you're trying to get to something similar to what Steelwerks is doing: http://www.steelwerksextreme.com/male-c ... stity-cage as one example.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
slave d

Post by slave d »

Have to say that ball chafing has never been an issue for me. Looks immensely complex with so many corners and angles ? Personally i like simplicity and steel !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
JubsinChastity

Post by JubsinChastity »

Yeah it is a bit of a weird concept and kind of hard to describe without any actual pictures to go along. I have no idea if it will even work (hopefully get the prototype done soon). As for what Schnoff was saying the design is meant so that the balls and shaft don't go through the same hole which should make it so that they both can sit at a more natural angle as to bundled together and sticking out like a lot of devices tend to do.
The design is pretty complicated but the assembly will be extremely simply and straight forward once all the pieces are done. The angles on the shaft are just to make it more open and hygienic where as the "ring" has a penis ring, then the hidden lock below it, then the slot where the balls go.
Again it is all hypothetical at this point, but that's why 3d printing is so great. This is definitely not going to be the final design but I think pretty close as long as it does everything I am hoping it will do.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Do you have some anti pullout device incorporated ? Because if the balls go through a separate slot as you explain then i would have expected it would be as easy to pull out of the tube as to put it in ?

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
JubsinChastity

Post by JubsinChastity »

Yes, that part of the design isn't quite finished yet (as you can tell by it missing any sort of top to it haha). You can see at the bottom of the tube there is a bit of a hook thing which will be part of the design to help prevent pullout. Obviously its not going to be pullout proof (cause anything can be beat with a bit of creativity) which is why I still made the ball trap a part of the device so that if you do get it off you can't get it all the way off.
0 x