Custom 3D Printed Device

Living the real life under lock and key
JubsinChastity
Last orgasm: January 1st, 2030
Orgasms this year: 69
Re: Custom 3D Printed Device

Post by JubsinChastity »

Pinky and the bride wrote:I forget we where you said you were using the 3d printer ...... ( Should just scroll up and re read but I'm trying to post quick before going into work ) but if they have technology of 3d printer ( I think you said at college ) do they have 3d scanners where you could have someone show you how to do it ( I DK about you but having to ask another person to show you how to 3d scan your device and probably have to explain what it is would b crazy hot for me and humbling at the same time ) and after you 3d scan it use that as the base plan and modify the design from there ?

2 more things to add , to improve hv2 ( what I'm currently in )

1 a ball spreader / separator

2 the ability to use something like the gaurdian extra for holy trainer v2 ( just got one and love love love it , day after we finished with the longest lock up my KH has done 22 days , ( were still just " playing with chastity bit think we're about to dive head first into it ) . The gaurdian solved the turtling and twisting issue I was having and made the short cage smaller and more secure/ snug fitting
But scanning the device means I would have to be out of it for a while ;)

It is at my college and they do have a scanner but I'm not sure how helpful it would actually end up being. The scan would essentially only give me the exterior shape and in a single body. So it would probably end up being more difficult trying to alter that than just starting from scratch. Plus there is already a model of it online somewhere, if I did want to go that route.

As for your suggestions... what do you mean by ball spreader? Do you mean more of a stretcher? or more separating them down the middle so you get one on each side kind of thing?

I'm hoping that my design will make for less of a need for an extra anti-pullout tool, especially just turtling and misalignment. If it is something that will benefit the design, I will probably look into making it more compatible with an extra tool. But I gotta get the main design down first haha
0 x
JubsinChastity

Post by JubsinChastity »

As a separate update... I now have a solid sketch of the design I am going for, now it is just a matter of figuring out how to get it into the computer and refining the ergonomics of it.

Some of the more interesting features (without giving away the details too much yet):
  • Hidden lock - no more bumpy lock to stick out
  • Ball friendly ball trap design - hopefully no more ball burn with a more natural resting position
  • Open design
  • Customization options - also easier to get a better fit without going custom
  • Alignment security - keep everything aligned and fitting tight for easier urination
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Jubs... Sounds like you have assembled a great list of design 'must haves'. Anxiously awaiting the prototype.
0 x
Keyys

Post by Keyys »

I have heard about 3D printing to use for printing houses and weapons, but never thought of using it for chasity. I love the idea and will follow this thread to see what comes out of it. Thank you for keeping us updated and for the input!
0 x
JubsinChastity

Post by JubsinChastity »

Bad news: With the school year coming to an end, school work is being ramped up. This unfortunately means I am probably going to run out of time to get a prototype printed here. However I can most likely find a place to print it when I am home for the summer.

Good news: Slowly making progress on the 3D model in between other classes and stuff. Here is an image of the prototype on my computer so far.

It is still super incomplete (and doesn't have any of the cool features in there yet), but it will give you a bit of an idea what I have in mind. I'm probably going to get this printed out next week just to test for sizing and how well it actually prints out. I'll update with the results from that test when I get it back.
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Cool! Remember, school work first. Then the extracurricular stuff. Study hard! err, well. : )
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Just a few tips:
Make sure you program edges with large radii breaks, instead of chamfers.
Bigger inside radii fillets where the sections connect.
Raddii at the ends of the tube, as well.

You can see there's a pattern here: rounded edges, as large as is possible, will keep chafing and pinching to a minimum.
0 x
JubsinChastity

Post by JubsinChastity »

Thanks for the tips Tom!
Right now most of the edges do have a rounded edge (might be a bit hard to tell with the 2d image)

I'm still playing around with the design, but just got that design sent for printing just to make sure I got the sizing right. It's hard to tell the size of things when you don't have a reference point.
0 x
JubsinChastity

Post by JubsinChastity »

So I did get the last design printed off at school, but the dimensions were off and the printing made for some rough edges so I wasn't really able to test it all that well. Since then I have been looking at a different, ergonomic design, that is based off the cross sectional anatomy of a penis (one of the more interesting things I've searched for). However, I was struggling with add some bars to the open areas of the design.

But, today I finally got a breakthrough on the design! With a bit of fiddling I got some very good results as you can see below. No rounded edges on it yet, cause it was getting late here. But those are fairly easy to add later on.

Now I will just be adding the bottom bars, the head, and the ball trap mechanism and it should be good for some more testing. Not sure if I will get it printed this summer as I don't have direct access to a 3d printer like I did at school but I will see if I can get a friend to do it at the uni here.

0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Keep up the good work!
0 x