New to this Life Style

Living the real life under lock and key
MistressKhaleesix0

New to this Life Style

Post by MistressKhaleesix0 »

Hello everyone, I am new to this lifestyle. My boyfriend told me about his curiosity to try this. I started to research and look into it more. Now I am curious. If anyone has any helpful tips and wouldn't mind answering a few questions that I have. I would appreciate it. Thank you, also Happy New Year!
0 x
Michele

Re: New to this Life Style

Post by Michele »

Hello there and Welcome... There is a ton of information here and if you have any specific questions, ask away :)

I also have the link to my blog listed in my signature.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

You will find a lot of very helpful information from the people here. There is a 'hidden forum' for the wife/spouse/keyholders that you may want to investigate. I can't speak to the content there but I gather it is unique since it is promoted as a place for vanilla people to discuss their questions without some of the more enthusiastic members.

I started my own journey back in April and the people here have been extremely helpful and patient with my questions. My wife doesn't participate but we have both benefitted from the experienced members here.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

My advice for you as the woman in the relationship is to find something about it that you like and try to focus on it. Otherwise it can become a chore for you to indulge his fantasy and maintain his desires. If it's not fun for you, it will become a burden.

Once you two start going for lockups longer than a day or two, you can expect him to get demanding, needy, clingy, or moody. Everyone is different, so I can't say for sure how your boyfriend will act when his limits are pushed, but every guy's behavior changes when he hasn't been able to have an erection or orgasm for longer than he is used to. This is when it needs to be fun for you, because he'll beg you to keep him locked up longer. And you'll be like, "Why would I want to keep going with this if it makes you act like an idiot?".

So, like I said, as the two of you explore it, try to concentrate on what will make it fun for you. Your boyfriend will have all kinds of fun, don't even worry about that (it's his fantasy after all, of course he'll enjoy it!). And don't feel selfish for wanting it to bring you pleasure. Contrary to a lot of Hollywood stereotypes, most guys are performance driven and desperately want to please their woman. If he knows you are genuinely enjoying the experience, that makes it even better for him. It's a win/win situation if you enjoy it.
0 x