A bragger
No votes
Something else?
3%

Total votes: 38

SteveT

Re: What kind of wearer are you?

Post by SteveT »

Happily caged wrote:I did day in my second post that I wouldn't feel the least bit embarrassed if people found out. I take that back. Depending on who it was, I might feel somewhat embarrassed about it, but for most people no.
I have to agree with this completely. I'd be quite happy for several of my Wife's female friends to know (none of them does know currently). In particular there is a very close friend of hers who, where we to to tell her, would, I'm sure, be quite cool about it. The thing is, she would almost certainly tell her husband (a fireman - who is a friend of mine). When we are together he and I do macho things and talk blokey talk. I know that, as a firefighter, he would have come across much weirder things, and I'm sure he would be very professional about it - but, all the same I'd rather not have to have that conversation (or worse, *not* have that conversation - i.e. have un unspoken question between us) with him...
0 x
Living happily in a FLR/WLM - Locked 24/7 with no access to the keys
Last period - locked 7 months, 3 weeks, 3 days
Currently locked since 22 July 2017
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Discreet. However, I would love to tell the couple we are best friends with. I did in fact, run it by him before I brought it up to my wife two and a half years ago. Haven't confirmed that I am locked up and he hasn't asked.
0 x
chastehub

Post by chastehub »

i voted discrete before i saw the definitions. After seeing the definitions i would have to recast my vote to "Shy."
0 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
-------------------------------
If you have 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow
Locked off and on...mostly on...in MM JB since 10Jan14,