A bragger
No votes
Something else?
3%

Total votes: 38

Happily caged

What kind of wearer are you?

Post by Happily caged »

1. The shy one. It's a deeply held secret and you'd be horribly embarrassed if anyone other than you or your key holder knew.

2. The discrete one. You don't talk about it openly but would't feel embarrassed to either. If someone asked, you would feel comfortable telling him. If no one other than you, your keyholder, your physician, and airport security officers knows about it, it's because he never asked. You'd feel no shame in telling someone about it if he asked though.

3. The indifferent one. You don't brag about it; but if an even remotely related subject comes up, you might bring the topic up. As a result, some of your friends or family might know and if they don't, it's only because no remotely related topic has come up yet.

4. The bragger. You make sure everyone knows. If anyone doesn't, they will soon enough.

5. Something else. Please explain in a post.
0 x
Happily caged

Re: What kind of wearer are you?

Post by Happily caged »

I'm the discrete one. No one knows other than my wife and my physician and airport security, but only because no one ever asked. If someone found out though, I wouldn't feel the least bit embarrassed about it.
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

I wouldn't be excited to share the news with friends or family and honestly wouldn't elaborate if someone saw something they shouldn't but why would I care what they think?

At no point have I ever discussed what my wife and I do in private with people in my inner circle and can't imagine most of them caring very much to hear it.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

I responded "something else". I would fall somewhere between shy and discrete. No one knows besides my keyholder and I, but i wouldn't be embarrassed if someone else found out. I would prefer people not to know, but if they do...oh well. I am proud to be under the control of such an amazing woman.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I voted for "discrete" but would agree with pretty much everything braddogg4345 said, including under the control of my amazing woman. :)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I had to put 'shy'. AFAIK, all of the people we/I know would be seriously freaked out or would otherwise respond badly to any knowledge of our kinkier side.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

braddogg4345 wrote:I responded "something else". I would fall somewhere between shy and discrete. No one knows besides my keyholder and I, but i wouldn't be embarrassed if someone else found out. I would prefer people not to know, but if they do...oh well. I am proud to be under the control of such an amazing woman.
I chose discrete in the poll; but like you, I probably sit somewhere between shy and discrete, but closer to discrete. I'd rather keep it to myself, but wouldn't be particularly embarrassed if people found out either.
0 x
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

I did say in my second post that I wouldn't feel the least bit embarrassed if people found out. I take that back. Depending on who it was, I might feel somewhat embarrassed about it, but for most people no.
Last edited by Happily caged on Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

I voted discrete but lean to the shy side of discrete . I would love to have someone I could have open conversation about it with , after all chastity and orgasm denial has been the best thing I have ever experienced .
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

I am, of course, open about it with my wife. Besides her, I only have one close personal friend who I have talked to about it. I think I would feel more comfortable talking about it with someone I don't know. Some anonymity makes me feel safer.
0 x