Anyone have experience w/ legitimate dominatrix for chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
Locked Driver

Anyone have experience w/ legitimate dominatrix for chastity

Post by Locked Driver »

Anyone have experience w/ legitimate dominatrix for chastity?

I stumbled across a Mistress article in a popular news outlet, I think New York Times.

You basically pay a couple hundred dollars for a mistress or dominatrix to tease you, tie you up, among other things. Male chastity is listed as a specialty on many of the sites I have found.

The way it seems it appears like a really professional business arrangement with clean sexy women, no dirty hookers. There is no sex involved and they appear to leave seeing them naked as a gray area some saying completely no.

You appear to get to pick your fantasies as well as what the woman wears during the session.

Has anyone done anything like this?
0 x
slave d

Re: Anyone have experience w/ legitimate dominatrix for chas

Post by slave d »

Fortunately i don't have to pay for any/all of that !!

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
_lj_

Post by _lj_ »

I don't have personal experience of paying a Domme, but I do know quite a few who are "lifestyle" in that they enjoy doing what they do with friends/lovers and also take on paying customers. I've certainly been on the receiving end of their attention at play-parties :D

There is a problem finding a Domme who is genuinely a Domme, rather than a prostitute waving a crop. Many Dommes will not simply give their client what the client wants - a good friend of mine refused to "dress up" to meet a client's wishes - as they prefer to enjoy what they do whether getting paid or not. In fact, this is quite a good indicator of their level of skill and knowledge - they aren't fantasy machines.

You may note I have used the term "Domme" rather than "dominatrix" largely to differentiate between the dressed-up prostitute trying to fit the stereotype, and the ladies who enjoy domination as part of their kink lifestyle.

I would suggest the OP looks at sites like FetLife, uses the search facility to find local Munches and similar groups, get to know them and see who is a trusted Domme - the local BDSM scenes are relatively small and there is usually very good communication, so the bad 'uns soon get a reputation, just as the good'uns do.
0 x
MM Jailbird
Michele

Post by Michele »

I, obviously, don't have experience with a professional Domme but I do know one. There are a few sites that have listings for pros and some have reviews and all that. Honestly, it's not a bad thing for someone who wants to safely try things out who may not otherwise have someone to experiment or experience it with.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

I honestly couldn't imagine paying somebody for this. If it didn't benefit our marriage so much, and if my wife didn't like it so much, I probably wouldn't even want to do it.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Shepherdsflock wrote:I honestly couldn't imagine paying somebody for this. If it didn't benefit our marriage so much, and if my wife didn't like it so much, I probably wouldn't even want to do it.
It's the loss of control that is erotic for some of us. It doesn't matter if it's temporary, or that someone is being paid- for a period of time, someone *else* is 'in control'. It doesn't have to be a wife/SO/GF.

In some ways, paying a pro could possibly provide a 'better' experience. The pro is educated and experienced, and does not have an emotional connection that could insert inconsistencies into the play. You can be specific in the details of the experience you would like to have, and once play has begun the pro will provide the experience to which you have contractually obligated her, and for the duration, she is in control and you are not.

I've actually imagined a scenario (actually, a story I started writing 10 or so years ago, maybe more) in which I arrange for an extended 'vacation' at a 'resort' staffed by dominatrices. Of course, this is a rather expensive vacation and the contract specifies that I cannot choose to end it early- in fact, once the 'contract' begins the dommes are obligated to complete it and if they fail to do so they will forfeit the fee.

I could 'get into' something like that.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Locked Driver wrote:Anyone have experience w/ legitimate dominatrix for chastity? <snip>

You appear to get to pick your fantasies as well as what the woman wears during the session.

Has anyone done anything like this?
Yes, and no...

For many pro-dommes the idea of "chastity" lasts for the length of the session (a couple hrs usually) or is a two part deal, such as: come in on Monday, play and get locked, return on Friday, play and get unlocked.

Some who truly specialize in chastity as a part of their play, typically incorporate it things that are much more like a lifestyle and ongoing dynamic. So, it isn't usually something they are willing to invest their time and energy into without already having an established dynamic - though there are exceptions.

As to pick your fantasies and what the woman wears, that depends as well on each particular Domme. If you have a particular fetish interest, it is definitely best to find a Domme who also has that as well... ie. Leather or Latex, Corsetry, Stockings, 1950s style Rock-a-Billy, etc. Some will have a lot to dress in, but if you want X,Y & Z, you had better bring it for her if she doesn't have it, and make sure she's up for it as well.

Pro-Dommes might be professional, but they're also human beings with their own desires and interests and limits.

Lastly, the whole thing is VERY much a grey area legally in many towns, so the Pros are understandably cautious about how they handle their business. With that said, feel free to e-mail me if you want more info - [email protected]
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon