How does your KH handle your "grumpy" episodes?

Living the real life under lock and key
braddogg4345

How does your KH handle your "grumpy" episodes?

Post by braddogg4345 »

Have you ever had those times when you are just in a shitty mood and you want to be left alone? Every once in a while, i will come home from work and be really stressed out, or just really grumpy. My KH will present me with her list of chores or errands that she wants done. But i will be resistant. Most days i comply with her wishes. But every once in a while, when I'm in one of those bad moods, i will completely ignore her or completely blow off my chores.

I imagine everyone here, even the salty dogs on this forum, have been in this situation. How does your KH usually handle the issue?
0 x
slave d

Re: How does your KH handle your "grumpy" episodes?

Post by slave d »

A good arse paddling usually changes my mood !!

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Our 'rules' allow for a 'time out', to discuss such matters or for illness/injury, to take a break from the 'game'. It recognizes that there are going to be times that, due to stress/illness/injury, you need to shut it off for a while.

We don't do a full on FLR/WLM, our 'power exchange' is limited to sexual activities and certain 'personal services', but either way you should have a means for calling a temporary halt for the sake of your sanity. After all, it *is* supposed to be a 'loving' alteration of roles by people who care about each other, not a total Mistress/slave deal- there has to be some consideration for your well-being...and that includes mental health.

Of course, in our case, there are certain 'penalties' for calling a 'time out' in order to insure that it is truly a matter of 'need' rather than just an excuse. Penalties come into play when the 'time out' is done. (The idea of penalties for using a 'time out' was my creation, not hers, because I am somewhat of a masochist and it appeals to me. Your 'rules' need not contain such a clause.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
nervous newb

Post by nervous newb »

I'd say it all depends on your relationship. I would say that despite TwistedMister and slave d having very different perspectives, they're both right, because in their relationships, that's what they've worked out with their keyholders. You can do what one or both of them do, you don't have to, but it is a good idea to communicate with your KH openly about it and deal with it as a couple in your own unique way.
My opinion is that anybody that is playing with chastity with a partner (some play it alone) should always discuss any issues first and foremost with their partner. Then if they get stumped, reach out to a community like this for help.
0 x
Currently wearing a Holy Trainer V2.
Formerly wore a CB6000s knockoff.
slave d

Post by slave d »

i think too theres a massive difference between what i expect if i'm just grumpy vs my being really stressed for some reason !!!

MsMs ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

braddogg4345 wrote:I imagine everyone here, even the salty dogs on this forum, have been in this situation. How does your KH usually handle the issue?
This is a real tightrope for us. I do get into a 'mood' now and then but it's usually not anything to do with chastity or sex. She doesn't push the issue when she knows somethings up. I'll get the "is there something I did to cause this" talk and that starts the discussion. When all is said and done I'm pretty much the one who feels like an arse. :oops:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Mash2214

Post by Mash2214 »

This is an interesting topic. My KH allows me the time to be grumpy till I'm over it and go to her for forgiveness. Then she takes control of me and disides on my punishment. I've just gone through a Grumpy stage of a week ( caged entire time ). My punishment is no unlocking for 30 days, a hard strapping every morning before work, in the evening and weekends I'm doing all household chores completely nude. If I complain she will cane me in the evening and may invite some of her friends over. I don't have Grumpy episodes often. I love to be caged and contoled but do not want to be spanked. If I don't submit to the spankings she will end my Chastity Permenently. I never want to end this arrangement
0 x
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

Mash2214 wrote:This is an interesting topic. My KH allows me the time to be grumpy till I'm over it and go to her for forgiveness. Then she takes control of me and disides on my punishment. I've just gone through a Grumpy stage of a week ( caged entire time ). My punishment is no unlocking for 30 days, a hard strapping every morning before work, in the evening and weekends I'm doing all household chores completely nude. If I complain she will cane me in the evening and may invite some of her friends over. I don't have Grumpy episodes often. I love to be caged and contoled but do not want to be spanked. If I don't submit to the spankings she will end my Chastity Permenently. I never want to end this arrangement
Wow! She really drops the hammer on you! I think that would definitely curb my grumpy episodes. Or at least train me not to direct any of my grumpiness towards her. My wife punishes me on occasion, but its nothing compared to what your keyholder gives you.
0 x