How to go for a full week in chastity?

Living the real life under lock and key
curious_college

How to go for a full week in chastity?

Post by curious_college »

Last week, my girlfriend (and KH) told me that, starting Saturday, I’d be spending a full week in chastity. Cage on at midnight on Friday and on for at least a week.

This is my first major session locked... she says she “looks forward to my frustration from missing my cock”.

Any ideas on how to handle being caged for that long? :? :?
0 x
slave d

Re: How to go for a full week in chastity?

Post by slave d »

Hehehe i haven't been uncaged for 40 days now and then it was just for a quick shave of the places difficult to keep hairless so just keep remembering the problem is between your ears not between your legs and you'll be fine.

i have learned that arousal is much more satisfying than orgasm and that helps !!

Have fun.

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

A few weeks back I believe you were telling us about being locked for six days, what's one more?
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
curious_college

Locked by LRC wrote:A few weeks back I believe you were telling us about being locked for six days, what's one more?
Last time it ended up not being six days, we cut it short due to issues with the device and I couldn’t bear not masturbating (there I said it). This time she said she wouldn’t let me out, no matter what.
0 x
Namron

Post by Namron »

I don't remember the last full orgasm. I think it was early September, but I am not sure. Currently uncaged because she wants immediate access to tease. I have no idea when/if this will end, but we are having lots of fun. She has lost all shyness about reaching over at anytime to play with her penis and balls. 1 am? 3 am? 5 am? 9 pn? 7 pm? anytime. Sleeping naked helps.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Just remember that you have a definite end-point. Look at it as a challenge to 'take it like a man' and not 'wimp out'. Surely you can muster up enough mental fortitude to 'take it' for a week? It's a test/contest, if you give up she wins and you lose.

(Ideally, she should have set some type of [desired] 'reward' to give you more incentive to 'go the distance'. However, if what you have told us is accurate then it is not unlikely that neither of you are in tune with the finer psychological aspects of this sort of 'power exchange'.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

You will probably get to a point where a week is easy if you keep this up. I'd say it is until a week that the real buzz of being locked kicks in for me.

Just find ways to stay busy in your alone time and you will be fine. I remember it was an accomplishment the first time I went a whole week myself then the cycle of craving longer lockups starts to kick in when you get that rush from it. Then you will find yourself asking her to not let you cum.

Chastity to me is still a very strange mental kink that a few years into I still don't understand. Sounds like you have a fun partner and you should enjoy the ride.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

i for one would not let a bear (3rd post) anywhere near me let alone when masturbating lol !!

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
curious_college

TwistedMister wrote:Just remember that you have a definite end-point. Look at it as a challenge to 'take it like a man' and not 'wimp out'. Surely you can muster up enough mental fortitude to 'take it' for a week? It's a test/contest, if you give up she wins and you lose.
That's what I'm doing. :D

(Also, what kind of 'reward' are you referring to? The sexual kind? Or something else?)
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

curious_college wrote:
TwistedMister wrote:(Also, what kind of 'reward' are you referring to? The sexual kind? Or something else?)
I am well educated in Psychology (college level) and I have somewhat of a fascination with Pavlovian training techniques, systems of 'reward' and 'punishment' as a means of behavior modification. So, yes, the idea would be a 'sexual reward'- something that brings you sexual pleasure.

The condition of having a sexual 'reward' that would be granted creates/enhances arousal, and sets up a positive feedback loop with a focus on delayed gratification. Starting small, with [relatively] easily accomplished goals, once you (and she) understand the principal it can be extended and increased on a number of levels and in a number of ways...and it can be effective even if you are consciously aware of what is happening. It creates a condition where you (on both a conscious and sub-conscious level) desire to achieve the goal, with a sexual/erotic component of being aroused at the thought of reaching the goal, which acts as positive reinforcement.

It doesn't *have* to be a sexual reward, but I believe it is one of the strongest motivators and has the greatest effect.

Creating/reinforcing an arousal response to a specific stimulus can create a condition where the subject desires the stimulus even if it was not initially attractive/desirable. Linking a positive sexual reward (orgasm, at least initially) helps to increase arousal and desire and reinforce a desire to attain the goal in order to receive the reward.

But, remember, you are playing with the mind, and these conditioning techniques could result in permanent changes (or at least, very long lasting) in behavior and arousal response. If maintained and gradually increased over a period of time, you could find yourself willing to accept, even desire, conditions and behaviors that you might currently not find acceptable.

Sexual desire is a powerful motivator*, and operant conditioning based on the work of B. F. Skinner and Ivan Pavlov can result in unconscious/subconscious responses that may be permanent (in the absence of specific deprogramming techniques). Sexual desire/orgasm stimulates the pleasure centers of the brain, and it has been shown that such stimulation, particularly with certain drugs, can create an 'addiction' that is not easily reversed.

*(There is a little mouse-like critter called Antechinus whose sexual response is so strong that the males literally fuck themselves to death, ignoring even food in their need to procreate.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted