Chastity article in Vice

Living the real life under lock and key
ChastityNoob

Chastity article in Vice

Post by ChastityNoob »

http://www.vice.com/read/things-i-learn ... nstalllal1

This may have been posted before but I just saw it for the first time. I'm not sure how much scientific validity there is to any of this. I mainly thought it was interesting that there was an article about chastity in such a well-known publication. I know Vice covers a lot of topics outside the mainstream, but chastity seems to be a niche even in the world of alternative sexuality, so it caught me by surprise. They don't touch on devices at all... It's more focused on the benefits of not having orgasms.

Disclaimer: don't read the comments unless you're prepared for a whole bunch of ignorant shit. You know, it being the internet and all...
0 x
Michele

Re: Chastity article in Vice

Post by Michele »

Seems more like an article about orgasm denial, not chastity, per say... They aren't one in the same.

Interesting though.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
ChastityNoob

Post by ChastityNoob »

Well the article does make a specific reference to "chastity" albeit in a different context than most people here would use the term. I'm a noob though so I'll just pose the question... How would you describe the difference between chastity and orgasm denial?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

ChastityNoob wrote:How would you describe the difference between chastity and orgasm denial?
The line is clearly a little blurry, but 'orgasm denial' is just that, and doesn't necessarily include any other restrictions. 'Chastity', on the other hand, while including restrictions on orgasms, also tends to include restrictions against stimulation (particularly self-stimulation) that may or may not be enforced by means of a device.

One just leans a little differently than the other.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Michele

Post by Michele »

It really comes down to someone locked in chastity is not necessarily orgasm denied. Some are unlocked frequently and may have no restrictions on orgasms but orgasm denial... Or orgasm control actually is just that... Someone else controls your orgasms and if, when and how you would have them.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast