Holy Trainer v2 and Tether Spout

Living the real life under lock and key
JubsinChastity
Last orgasm: January 1st, 2030
Orgasms this year: 69
Holy Trainer v2 and Tether Spout

Post by JubsinChastity »

This is a bit of a review/chat/Q&A. I put the FAQ first just cause I figure that's what people will be looking for (and searching for). After the questions is a blog style write up of the whole process if you are interested. Note I have only had the spout for a few days so everything is relatively fresh.

How does the tether spout work?
So its a bit tricky to explain. Best analogy is like a button on a jacket/jeans. The retainer is the button, the spout is the string, and your slit is the hole you put the button through. Now how you do that is you put the spout through first, the retainer in after, and then pull the spout through the retainer so that it can't further be pulled through your slit.

How does it feel?
Overall it feels fine. There is some minor irritation getting it in (pain, if you mess up :P ), as you are moving a lot of stuff around in that area. However once settled it sits there well enough. It also gets a bit irritated while moving as it rubs against clothes, but I imagine this will disappear in time (much like getting used to a chastity device)

Does it work with the Holy Trainer (or other plastic device)
It works extremely well. I have problems of my tip rolling back inside the tube when sitting and the HT is always bad for pulling out and this was a decent fix for both. It also made peeing way more easy (even better than peeing normally imo). Only caution is that when the end of the spout rubs against anything there is some minor pressure on the inside of your urethra. From my experience so far, no damage has come from this, but it has made it a bit tender while I'm getting used to it.

Feel free to ask any other questions down below.
0 x
RBC

Re: Holy Trainer v2 and Tether Spout

Post by RBC »

Could you please be a little more elaborate? I own a HTv2 and my penis is able to slip out when my foreskin is pulled back, but I'm not quite sure how your solution works.
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

There is a thread on this in Chastity Devices including this link:
http://tetheredchastity.blogspot.com/?z ... f261e1a7df
zorglub did a very nice job with this.
0 x
RBC

Post by RBC »

Ah - thx for the link :-)
0 x
ManagedMan

Post by ManagedMan »

How did you secure the Tetherspout to the HT2? Did you make one of Zorglub's wire harness rigs that fit over the chastity device?
0 x
Currently wearing: MCN Contender sized short
Also have: HT2 short black, HT2 regular clear, CB-6000, CB-6000s, BirdLock Original
JubsinChastity
Last orgasm: January 1st, 2030
Orgasms this year: 69

Post by JubsinChastity »

I didn't necessarily "secure" the spout to the HTv2 in a way that would lock up. I had ordered the threaded spout and the set of nuts to accompany it. So to secure the spout (and thus, my penis) to the end of the device, I just put the end of the spout through the slot and screwed on the closed nut. This makes it so I can't pullout and prevent any extra pee or precum from leaking out the end.
0 x