A week' worth of chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
fuzzydunlop

A week' worth of chastity

Post by fuzzydunlop »

I've been posting a long time here as "tcs". Just switched logins.

I can't believe it has been 6+ months since we played with chastity. Over the last week, it has given us a pretty good jolt. I am on Day 6 of the Jailbird. I took it off this morning briefly to make sure everything is ok. It seems like we get going on this after trips together. Also, she had her monthly this week so it was a good week to play.

The best part this time is my wife, J, seems into it. She told me to wear it on Sunday. I felt a little buzzed through out the workweek. I had a hard time focusing at work. On the flip side, I have a hard time getting up in the morning, but the JB tends to jolt me up in the early hours. So I got an earlier start to my day.

Yesterday was the hottest. We role played over text a little and managed to have lunch together. We fooled around a lot last night but the JB stayed on. "One more day" she said. That was hardest part.

I had more trouble with "ballburn" his morning. And that is when I took the cage off.

She told me I am a lot more attentive and patient with it on, and told me to put it back on. I'm 50/50 on whether this will last the weekend. She grabbed my cage a lot more during fooling around last night which is unusual. She is usually more ambivalent. I could barely feel her finger tips pressing through the cage. I had to slow down a few times.

We've been together for almost 20 years and have a fair amount of experience with all kinds of kink. With life getting in the way, this was the most we've played with anything D/s since spring. Still, it feels new again.

So, it's Saturday morning and a few things are on my mind:

How long will she want to keep this up? Usually she finds this tedious by now and the ride is over. I intentionally tried not to pester her with the details of my circumstances this week. Instead, I tried to focus on other things that might turn her on.
Should I try to jog with it on? I've done this once or twice and been ok.
Will I be able to concentrate if I keep this up?

IF the play continues, how can I organize myself so we have passion when we are together, but I am not totally obsessed and cannot do anything else? I am bad at this.
0 x
ManagedMan

Re: A week' worth of chastity

Post by ManagedMan »

You can get through the ball burn without unlocking. Have you tried applying some lotion, moisturizer or silicone lube under the bottom of the ring? Also, keep that part stretched side-to-side to avoid getting the skin pinching together or doubling on itself. That causes some awful ball burn.

To avoid irritation during exercise activities, I use a sports lubricant that comes in a roll-on. Before I put on my jockstrap I lay down some of the lube under the bottom and sides of the ring. That helps a lot. Before I'd get chafing starting after 30-minutes of spin.

The longer you are locked, the more your mind and body gets used to it. Soon you will find yourself forgetting that you are locked. It becomes part of you. You'll be able to concentrate with no problems.
0 x
Currently wearing: MCN Contender sized short
Also have: HT2 short black, HT2 regular clear, CB-6000, CB-6000s, BirdLock Original
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Thanks for the encouragement. I've tried some that before. This little episode has been more impromptu so I need to manage things better. My wife is more interested this time so that adds a new diminution. Other times she's been more distracted by other things or "meh". I keep thinking this will fizzle out before I really "adjust" but a week straight caged at her encouragement is exciting.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome back tcs, ahem. . . I mean fuzzydunlop
fuzzydunlop wrote:How long will she want to keep this up? Usually she finds this tedious by now and the ride is over. I intentionally tried not to pester her with the details of my circumstances this week. Instead, I tried to focus on other things that might turn her on.
Exactly. You mentioned she said you are more attentive while locked, well keep it up. It will be a win-win for you both.
fuzzydunlop wrote:Should I try to jog with it on? I've done this once or twice and been ok.
Wear supportive underwear and you should be fine
fuzzydunlop wrote:Will I be able to concentrate if I keep this up?
Remember the first time you put a ring on your finger. It was very noticeable with me for a few weeks and then it just became part of me. The same will happen with you but it takes time. Once properly adjusted you should be fine. Find yourself a good lube like ManagedMan suggested. Keep some in your bathroom, car and workplace. Anytime you feel the "ball burn" apply a little dab to the area.
fuzzydunlop wrote:IF the play continues, how can I organize myself so we have passion when we are together, but I am not totally obsessed and cannot do anything else? I am bad at this.
Not IF, but WHEN the play continues :D let her organize the passion.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

For me, silicone lube applied with a Q-tip works well for 'ball burn', and lasts pretty much all night and through the next day.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Well, the chastity streak ended Saturday night. I can't really complain that things got very heated and the finish was very hot. I do end up with some mixed feelings afterwards that it takes so much energy to get back to that point. As of Monday morning, we have had some hot talk but I am still a free man.
0 x