Cross Country Trip

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Cross Country Trip

Post by sirmebane »

Headed out next week and air travel will be a part of it. I know that tempting TSA with a metal device isn't going to be a great idea but my wife doesn't even want it in my bag and suggests I go 'free' for the few days on the road.

Not a big deal either way, I guess but I know how boring it gets when you're in the hotel room alone. A month into chastity, I'll need to be careful to keep my hands occupied.

Anyone have any worrisome stories about extra scrutiny of carry on luggage with cages inside?
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Shepherdsflock

Re: Cross Country Trip

Post by Shepherdsflock »

I doubt having it in the bag would be a problem. Wearing it through body scanner would be a bad idea. I would just separate the ring, cage, and lock into different compartments so nobody could easily tell what it was. Chances are nobody will bother you.
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

I'm locked in a jailbird at home, but when travelling alone I have to take the CB device with me with plastic locks, she facetimes me as I lock it, and am only allowed to cut the lock when heading to the airport - again Facetiming the event of cutting the lock - works for us, and there is never the "question" of "mastubatory infidelity".... Madam KH takes chastity and my commitment to being chaste for her, very seriously
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I think you should do as your wife wants. She should be the one in control.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Michele

Post by Michele »

When we traveled I carried hubby's steel chastity cage in my carry on and I also carried it through any metal detectors. I have had a couple other subs, one had his metal cage in his luggage and put it in on the other side and the other wore a Holy trainer with Plastic lock right through security.

TSA really would say much, even if they flag your bag to be searched after xray. I'm sure they've seen all kinds of shit :) I've known a couple guys who've gotten theirs searched... TSA looked and sent them on their way.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Michele

Post by Michele »

wishful4 wrote:I think you should do as your wife wants. She should be the one in control.
However, I agree with this totally... She is in charge :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

I usually put it in my checked luggage. I have never had any problems.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I have taken my JB thru Security in my carry on at least 50 times. With some of the machines you can see the outlines of the contents as they pass through. I guess because it is stainless steel, it shines like a beacon.

Once, they pulled me over for a bag check, and I thought, "Here we go." Turns out it was another, completely unrelated, item.

I never worry about having it in my carry on anymore, but I would also NEVER try going through Security wearing it.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.