When it gets colder

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

When it gets colder

Post by sirmebane »

Had an opportunity to enjoy some cooler weather during a run the other day but noticed a very interesting temperature differential between me and the cage. Even though I was pretty warm and the cage was in tight, the tip kept announcing it was cold outside.

I have to worry when it gets even colder 40's or below, what is that like? I only started this in the warmer months so this will be my first fall/winter in the cage.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: When it gets colder

Post by TwistedMister »

Here, where -25F is not unexpected for Winter temps, one learns to dress warmly...especially if one intends to spend some amount of time outside- silk base layer, slightly heavier mid-layer, double-layer union suit, turtle-neck pull-over, followed up by insulated pants/jeans and shirts, and topped off with a down parka.

Don't let yourself get into a situation where you need to pee in a hurry, because it takes some time to dig down through the layers to find it.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

I was thinking about that this weekend. In the summer, my devices "hang" more because the skin is looser, especially as the day goes on. In the winter, everything tightens up.

I'm actually thinking about winter vs summer devices, simply based on the convenience and comfort aspects.
0 x
ManagedMan

Post by ManagedMan »

I definitely feel a difference waking-up to a cooler house. The balls pull up high and tight until after a hot shower. Thankfully my sac has been stretched enough now that it doesn't hurt anymore. It just feels... tight.

Like Tom said, that's a sharp contrast to the hang-loose days of summer.
0 x
Currently wearing: MCN Contender sized short
Also have: HT2 short black, HT2 regular clear, CB-6000, CB-6000s, BirdLock Original
cagedog

Post by cagedog »

I posted this discovery a few times before, most recently in the member's lounge. Given the mention of time required to pee, I thought it appropriate to copy it over to this thread ...

"Now in the heat of summer sagging, the last thing I want to think about is shoveling snow (live in the upper midwest). But other than thermal underwear, I also discovered that I could use my wife's short sports socks over my caged junk. The ball sack goes into the heel and the the cage fits into the rest. Voila! But a little warning. It fits so well you can't remember it's there, so I have come in and gone to pee only to end up with one wet sock! "
0 x
Locked since 4-19-11. Currently in an MM PT for over two years.
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

I did a blog post on this last week; I've been trying to figure out what makes for a comfortable and wearable device. I found that the device that I liked in June was a huge PITA in August. And I recently discovered when the weather turned chilly, I could actually wear the very heavy Fort with essentially the same amount of (dis)comfort as the CB3000, at least, most of the time.

The idea that there are summer and winter devices cracks me up, but it makes sense.
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Don't have that problem in South Florida
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Lockedchef wrote:Don't have that problem in South Florida

:evil:
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

I've been out in the cold, shoveling snow the last few weeks and have come across some uncomfortable shrinkage issues... turns out when it gets sufficiently cold between my legs, the term "high and tight" becomes "squished and painful" while caged. I had to stop half way through the driveway to put on long underwear to warm the boys back up.

My a-ha: the contraction strength of scrotal skin is great enough to pinch the snot out of my balls. :shock:

Better not go swimming in sub-60F water while caged.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Shorty

Post by Shorty »

Tom Allen wrote:I did a blog post on this last week; I've been trying to figure out what makes for a comfortable and wearable device. I found that the device that I liked in June was a huge PITA in August. And I recently discovered when the weather turned chilly, I could actually wear the very heavy Fort with essentially the same amount of (dis)comfort as the CB3000, at least, most of the time.

The idea that there are summer and winter devices cracks me up, but it makes sense.
I've found that in the summer I need a smaller base ring and a longer cage; in the winter I need a larger base ring and a shorter cage. I also, like you, have found that in the winter I can wear a heavier device since it is held tighter by the retraction of my sack. In the summer I prefer a lighter device since it will be hanging a bit looser and I don't want a heavy cage bouncing around when I'm active.
0 x
Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.
– Philippians 2:3-4 (NIV)